PDA

View Full Version : 29 words or less

Dakota Rose
02-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Can you help me? I need to say "My son loves Herbie, we'd love a room in LoveBug building" in 29 words or less.

TammiMcMan
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't think they can fit 29 words in the special requests section of your reservation. I would just call them and have it noted ASAP that your first choice is Love Bug. Considering it's distance from everything, I don't think it will be too hard a request to fill. When you arrive, definitely ask again at check-in. If by chance you've been placed elsewhere, you can ask to be re-assigned. If you're thinking about sending in a fax request, I wouldn't have that as your primary source of communication. Resorts don't guarantee that they'll even have time to look at faxes, but they do review requests on the reservations.

Dakota Rose
02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Hmmm....I meant 29 letters or less! Duh!

Or calling would work too. I so hate the phone.

magicofdisney
02-13-2008, 09:07 AM
How about...

LOVE the LoveBug rooms!!

Whether you call or note it in the reservation request, it's not guaranteed so it never hurts to asks again when you check-in. I hope you get your section.:mickey:

jpH/keD
02-13-2008, 05:37 PM
How about....

Request: HERBIE Please!

Good luck! It never hurts to call either. :secret:

ldc12377
02-14-2008, 12:04 PM
How about...

Son dreams of Herbie room!!!!

I understand about calling! I hate to call about anything anywhere. I would much rather email or go in person.

Good Luck on your request!!

Dakota Rose
02-14-2008, 10:21 PM
How about...

Son dreams of Herbie room!!!!

I understand about calling! I hate to call about anything anywhere. I would much rather email or go in person.

Good Luck on your request!!

That's perfect!:thumbsup: Thank you. I'll probably call too...eventually. :)