PDA

View Full Version : character breakfast in animal kingdon

aurora, ariel, and bell
02-12-2008, 06:02 PM
I think it was called donaldausauraus??? We were there for breakfast in AK. Is it still there? we are going again in September and would like to go again.

Is Crystal palace as good? we were going to do it out of pocket, are they approximately the same price?

ldc12377
02-12-2008, 06:23 PM
The character meal at Animal Kingdom was called Donald's Breakfastosaurus but that one is no longer open. They now have one at the Tusker House. I think it has all the same characters for the most part. It mainly just moved to a different location.
We haven't tried this out yet but we have ADRs for our June trip if we go. We have tried Crystal Palace before and we really liked it. I think the prices for the breakfast buffets are all about the same so I guess your choice would depend on what characters you want to see.

BigRedDad
02-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Previous poster is correct. Crystal Palace is good as long as you get seated before the character parade hits your table. We were unfortunate to be seated after they passed by. It took almost 90 minutes for them to get back and less than 3 minutes of total interaction. It was a waste of our time.

Donald's Breakfastsaurus was awesome. We had almost unlimited character interaction. The place was smaller and less hectic. I am praying that the Tusker House is the same way.

Hayden's Dad
02-13-2008, 09:54 AM
The breakfast in AK in called Donalds Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House, and it is close to the top of our list of charactrer meals. We had great food, great service and the characters spent plenty of time with us. I would highly recommend it.

I would highly reccomend Crystal Palace. Go and have fun. Try to schedule breakfast in the before opening, there is nothing better than seeing Cinderella's castle or the Tree of Life with hardly anyone around.

SurferStitch
02-13-2008, 10:29 AM
We loved Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House! The food is the best we've had at a buffet breakfast, and the characters look so cute in their safari outfits. We also had one of the BEST servers ever! His name is Neil, and if you get him, you will be thrilled!

We also love Crystal Palace. We usually do breakfast there, but are opting for dinner there this time around before the P&P party in May.

We've had excellent character interaction at both places, and it's just us two adults. Another favorite of ours in 'Ohana (my fave because of Stitch).