PDA

View Full Version : Bed comfort at the ASSports

wdw538884
02-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Going with a group of friends in April. One of the group had back surgery and is now concerned about the softness/hardness comfort level of the bed. If you stayed recently at AS can you tell me how comfortable the beds were?

Thanks guys, your the best.
Intercot rules:number1:

CaraMiaO3
02-12-2008, 12:48 PM
We thought they were way too firm. Woke up with a backache. Whenever we stay at a value or moderate I bring a foam mattress pad with me. That makes it tolerable. AKL beds were great! But what do you expect...you get what you pay for.

CanadianFan
02-12-2008, 01:28 PM
We were at ASMovies, but hubby also found the bed firm -- I was so tired each night I sacked out with the kids and didn't wake until morning :secret: , so I didn't notice until I crawled into my own bed at home ... that was nice!

disneymom15
02-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I don't have a problem with the beds. My problem is with the pillows. To me they seem very firm, and aften wake up with a neck ache.

CaraMiaO3
02-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I don't have a problem with the beds. My problem is with the pillows. To me they seem very firm, and aften wake up with a neck ache.

I often bring my own pillow too. Who wants to sleep on an uncomfortable pillow - especially if it is more than one night.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-12-2008, 03:11 PM
we stayed at ASMv and no problems really with the beds... firmer than at WL though. bring your own pillows def!!!

TheRustyScupper
02-12-2008, 05:15 PM
1) I find the beds fine.
2) The daughter had to try two before she found one Just Right.
3) The wife likes the bed, but complans about the pea under the mattress.

Hull-onian
02-13-2008, 07:34 PM
We have stayed at All Star Sports before and found that beds to be okay. We are staying there again this April, school vacation from Massachusetts, and we expect no problems. You can always purchase a cheap pillow and bring with, then just leave it there when you go home. Anyways, it's all good.:thumbsup: