PDA

View Full Version : Can you add the no expiration option later?

MicMouse
02-12-2008, 10:08 AM
We've already booked our 6 night stay with Park Hopper tickets. Can I add the no expiration option when I check into my resort, or is it too late?

bleukarma
02-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Yes you can. I believe you have 2 weeks from the day you purchase. I could be wrong about the 2 weeks, but I know you can add no expiration later because I did it for my mom. :mickey:

disneymom15
02-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes, I've done an upgrade before. We ordered on line and did the upgrade when we picked up the ticket. Are you also going to upgrade to the 10 day ticket? For the $ difference it's worth it.

tink2006
02-12-2008, 11:35 AM
You can actually do it any time during your stay (before check out). We changed our options on our last full day. Just go to guest services and they will help you.

DizneyRox
02-12-2008, 11:37 AM
I believe it's 14 days (2 weeks) from first use, not purchase. Many times it's the same day, but for those that buy early, there is a difference.

Also, note the no-expiration is based on the total days on the ticket, NOT the days remaining. Sounds like you understand that, but I like to throw that out there in case someone else stumbles across this thread.

bleukarma
02-12-2008, 11:41 AM
You can actually do it any time during your stay (before check out). We changed our options on our last full day. Just go to guest services and they will help you.

When I did it for my mom she was already checked out and back in Ohio. I do believe it is two weeks, and DizneyRox is right, its two weeks from first use, not purchase. :mickey:

Also, I did it at guest relations at DTD so any guest relations on property should be able to help you out.

DisneyCouture
02-12-2008, 11:49 AM
:ditto: I added the no exp when I checked into my hotel and it was no prob.