PDA

View Full Version : Cirque de Soleil ?

augusta
02-12-2008, 09:11 AM
1. How long does this last? There are 2 shows, 6 & 9 PM. Which one?
2. Is there any benefit using Magical Journeys to purchase tickets or just order on the internet? I would usually just order on my own but if Magical Journeys can benefit I will use them. They have already booked my package.
I'm planning for September. Cirque is taking a week off towards the end of Sept. and there is only one performance that fits into our schedule. I'm thinking I have to act quickly if we want to attend.

IC10
02-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Ohhhh my goodness it is so fun. The show lasts about two hours so I guess if you have younger kids go to the early one if not go whenever and have a great time!!! I never thought about using MJ for the tickets I got mine from their website. Go ahead and get the tickets the shows do sell out.

Polynesian Dweller
02-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Get the tickets before they sell out and it is worth it. Using Cirque's site is fine and you can choose where you want to sit. Try to get tickets that are a few rows back. Right up front is not the best view of this show because there's lots that takes place well above the stage level and you can spend the night looking upward from the close seats. Back a little gives a better perspective of the action which takes place everywhere.

KEYONNAH
02-15-2008, 09:46 PM
How long can I wait to get tickets for the middle of June? I want to make sure that I can afford my trip first. I had no idea that I could get them through Magical Journeys.