PDA

View Full Version : Do you get reservation confirmation papers for a room only reservation?

IloveDisney71
02-12-2008, 08:27 AM
I have always booked packages for my trips and have always received a package that included who was staying in the room, what the package was, and what the confirmation number, etc. were. I have not received anything like that for my trip and I leave in 9 days. It is a room only pkg. that I booked this time. I booked the trip about a month ago. I was just wondering if my confirmation email would be all I need when I check in. ???
Thanks for your help!

Tink1
02-12-2008, 08:47 AM
For room only reservations, you just get the email confirmation. So your good to go!

Nanc

JerseyMouse
02-12-2008, 08:48 AM
I work in the hotel business..no affiliation with Disney, mind you, but the belief of the people I work for is that confirmations are a MUST, they protect both you and the property. I think you need to look into this.

JerseyMouse
02-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Sorry, I didn't read the OP correctly...you did get an e-mail confirmation, that should be all you need!! Just be sure to print it out and bring it with you.

IloveDisney71
02-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks for your help! I knew somebody would know the answer to my question.:mickey::thumbsup:

baby minnie's mommy
02-13-2008, 01:27 PM
We make room only ressies, and sometimes get a welcome pack in the mail. Last time we didn't though, and thought maybe because we either made the ressies so soon before we went, or because we had been there recently already. I can't remember if it even had our confirmation number in it, or if it was just a welcome.

Print out the email and take it with you. It's worth the same as a mailed one. I don't know that we've ever had to show it, but we always take it for proof.

IloveDisney71
02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks! I did get the little Welcome Back packet. I'll be printing my conf. email and taking it with me just in case.