PDA

View Full Version : Our Anniversary-Where To Eat

PeterPansMagic
02-12-2008, 02:08 AM
We are going to Disney for our 7th Wedding Anniversary from April 14- May 5th. April 16th is our Anniversary. We are wondering what dine in restaurants would be good to go to besides Victoria & Albert/California Grill. Do you have any suggestions? Right now we have Chef Mickeys planned. LOL.

dolphinmickey9170
02-12-2008, 06:27 AM
We did CG for our anniversary and were treated like royalty. The food.......phenominal. The atmosphere.......spectacular. The service.........fabulous. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

I will be trying Narcoossies one of these days as well as Yachtsman Steak House and Artist Pointe. I hope you can figure out what to do with all the possibilities.

Have a fabulous anniversary!!

BethieTink
02-12-2008, 07:51 AM
We ate at the Yachtsman for our 5th anniversary this past October and loved it!!! Our server was the best, table location was perfect and the food was delish!! They printed out menus just for us that had a Bride and Groom Minnie and Mickey on it and the top of the menu "Happy 5th Anniversary to the Landry's". It was really special.

Good luck choosing.

Sunshine1010
02-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Hands down - Narccoossee's. Period. (and go when it's dark)

JerseyMouse
02-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Artist Point!! We received a special menu with our names and date on it!! The food was fantastic, the service great, it has become a yearly staple for us. The thought of that Buffalo Sirloin has gotten me through many a grilled chicken breast dinner at home!

SBETigg
02-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Check into:
Flying Fish, Narcoossee's, Citricos, Jiko, Artist Point, Bistro de Paris (Bistro is not on the Dining Plan).

For less expensive but good meals:
Marrakesh, Chefs de France, Le Cellier, Grand Floridian Cafe, 'Ohana, Boma, Raglan Road

Also consider: The Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea or evening drinks and snacks at resorts or around the World Showcase.

Aggie97
02-12-2008, 02:38 PM
We just had our 10th anniversary dinner at Narcoossee's -- delicious food, great service, beautiful atmosphere, oustanding fireworks view. Just a wonderful experience! :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
02-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Narcoosees was fabulous !! The Pear and Endive salad was to die for, and they have a cheese platter that my dh still talks about.