PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century

yjgirl715
02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Hello I have seen that most buses stop at a couple different resorts- what is the bus ride like for PC? How many stops do they make and who do they share a bus with? Thanks for any help.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Pop does not share a bus with any other resorts. One bus stop at the front of the main building.

While that is a plus, the resort is very large. So, the buses can still be very crowded.

GrmGrninGost
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
POP does not share a bus with other resorts, but it is a huge resort, and the busses are often very crowded anyway. Still, it is usually no more crowded than the All-Stars or even at times, the moderates. Anyway, it's all fun! Enjoy! :mickey:

Mikey Piano 23
02-12-2008, 01:23 PM
The bus for Pop stinks! I stayed there last August and it seemed like we waited forever for the buses. Like the other posters said it is a large resort thus you would think Disney would provide more buses. Not true. On the average we waited 20 to 30 minutes for buses to arrive. For this reason and some others I will never stay at Pop again!!

dizneegirl71
02-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Like the other posts have said, POP is a big resort and the wait can be long. (Esspecially at night from MK) However, it also depends on WHEN you are trying to get on the bus. DH and I like to get up and be at each park for opening, so we were usually at the bus stop no later than 7:30am. We never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes. Also, when leaving the parks at night, we tend to linger and take our time walking to the bus stop. I think the longest we ever waited for a bus was about 20-25 minutes. Of course, wait time will also depend on the time of year you are at WDW. Just keep in mind that you are on vacation at WDW and be Happy!:mickey:

MauiMouse
02-12-2008, 02:03 PM
I've near had a problem and I've stayed here twice. Yes, it's a big resort & when we were coming back from a Halloween Party they had more enough buses to accommodate the masses. It was actually better than my experience with the buses from POFQ & POR.

JPL
02-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I have never had a bus problem at Pop and I have stayed there about 6 times in the last 3 years. I never waited more than 20 minutes for a bus going to a park and the line was on par with other resorts coming back at park closing.

yjgirl715
02-12-2008, 10:19 PM
We are going in Sept if anyone has gone around that time and has some more information I would greatly appreciate it. We just went in May of 07 and didn't have too much trouble with buses. Thanks again for all your help.

Pirate Granny
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM
We were there last September and never had a problem with the bus...never waited more than 15 minutes and never had to stand.
:pirate:

Pirate Granny
02-12-2008, 10:43 PM
We were there last September and didn't have any problems with the bus service...never waited more than 15 minutes and always got a seat.
:pirate:

Crow
02-13-2008, 09:15 PM
longest lines are in morning to MK
so i usually took the Epcot bus. can always grab a monorail from there anyway.
can be crowded coming back from MK also....
ill be there in 2weeks again though

linedropper
02-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Stayed at All Star Music in Oct 2006, Then PC Jan 2008. Man what a difference, The buses sucked at Pop, We agreed we will never stay there again, Leaving parks at the end of the night was ridiculous! Never had any trouble when we stayed at ASM and it was a busier time! Dont do it, Go to one of the all star resorts!
:mickey:

Von-Drake
02-14-2008, 07:30 AM
We stayed at Pop in mid-August and did not have a problem with the buses. In the morning on the way to the we had to wait for a second bus 1 morning. Other than that it was a good experience. Going to stay there again in a couple of months.