PDA

View Full Version : Is DisneyQuest a must do For DD(14), DD(9) & DS(9)?

RedSoxandPatsfan
02-11-2008, 05:12 PM
The twins and I were watching the Travel Channel yesterday and we saw the show Undiscovered Walt Disney World. It got us very excited about our upcoming trip. Anyway, the kids saw the part that showed DisneyQuest where you could design and ride your own roller coaster. They thought this was awesome. We didn't get a chance to visit DTD the only other time we have been there so not sure what it is like.

That being said I have two questions: First is DisneyQuest a must do for kids ages 14,9 & 9. If yes then should I add water park and more option to the tickets? (They have all expressed an interest in TL also after seeing the same show.):confused:

Thanks in advance,

NJ Camper
02-11-2008, 05:24 PM
DQ is a huge arcade they have 5 floors with lots of pinball,video and interactive things to do there is a lot of cool things for kids if they like the above mentioned if your thinking about water parks also check price it maybe worth the option or if you are only doing each 1 time maybe not :mickey:

SBETigg
02-11-2008, 06:01 PM
My kids, 16 and 14, were very let down by DisneyQuest. They expected so much more than what they found. I think they expected more by way of the kinds of gaming they enjoy. If you have the time to spare in a longer WDW vacation, it may be worth the visit. But I wouldn't sacrifice park time for it, or for a water park-- though the water parks are a big hit with my son and more worth the visit than DQ.

Magic Smiles
02-15-2008, 07:29 AM
My answer would be "Yes, Yes & Yes!"
We love Disney Quest and the water parks. DS was 8 the first time and was not tall enough to 'Ride' the virtual rollercoaster that you can design.

tink2006
02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Our DS15 has always enjoyed DQ and it has been on his "must do" list. However, this year (we are going in July). He stated that he did not want to do DQ. He stated that it was not worth the admission price. Do you think he is learning the value of a dollar :number1:

poohbearlover15
02-16-2008, 10:20 AM
I only recomend it if u have a lot of time to spare because your 14 year old might get bored with it. I wouldnt spend too much time there but you should definitley spend time at the water parks!:mickey:

incredimellos
02-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Most definetly! My boys were 8 and 5, the first time we went. They loved it. The next time they were 10 and 7, still loved it. All I can say is we also went down with my sister and her kids they were 12, 15, and 16 and they loved it. My sis and I were going crazy on the seadoo rides there. Virtual roller coaster, a must do!!!!!:thumbsup::number1: