PDA

View Full Version : Safari Celebration Dinner & Hoop Dee Doo

casey@bat
02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
How far out can you book the Safari Celebration Dinner?

Same question for the Hoop Dee Doo. It seems like we have booked this well over a year in advance.

What nights is does the Safari Dinner take place?

pox24
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
What is the Safari dinner?:confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
You used to be able to book Hoop-Dee-Doo (and other dinner shows) up to 2 years in advance, but now it is 180-days like other dining.

Hopefully someone will be along soon who has information about the Safari Dinner.

NJ Camper
02-11-2008, 05:28 PM
I hope someone can answer that safari ??? it sounds like it could be interesting

Pirate Granny
02-11-2008, 07:09 PM
I think it's the Grand Gathering Safari Trip and Dinner...
:pirate:

casey@bat
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks! :mickey:

I found out that both are 180 days.

I still don't know what days the Safari is offered. :confused:

The Safari is a Grand Gathering event which means you have to have 8 or more people.

Here is something I copied from the disneyworld.com

Safari Celebration Dinner
Make dinnertime an adventure with an amazing experience. Meet your tour guide in Asia at the "Flights of Wonder" theater for an exciting tour on Kilimanjaro Safaris.

After you've returned from your Safari, continue the Disney's Animal Kingdom fun in the Tusker House Restaurant with a delicious all-you-can-eat African-inspired dinner menu served family style. Dine on a full range of delectable foods that will please even the youngest members of your family. Then, have an "up-close" experience with exotic wildlife brought to the restaurant courtyard just to meet you — even get an autograph from one of the special Disney Characters who stop by the restaurant to say hello! And if you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, family reunion or other special occasion, your Disney friends will surely add their recognition to the festivities. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $59.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $29.99 (available 180 days prior)

Schedule:
Please call (407) WDW-MAGIC† for dates and