PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Buses

wendybird
02-11-2008, 01:18 PM
I heard the WL shares buses with other resorts. What other stops does it make on the way to say AK or Epcot? What order do they pick-up? Does it make these same stops on the way back?

pamickeys
02-11-2008, 02:00 PM
if the bus is not full when it exits WL it stops at FW for one stop, adds about 5- 10 min to the total trip time, not a big deal. on the way back if it's a shared bus WL is first

NJ Camper
02-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah I know this from many trips to FW they use to share the boat ride to and from MK also but have made them 1 resort only now if you want to get to your resort you have to get on the right boat now as for the buses that was only for AK unless that changed recently also as FW has 2 bus loading areas one in the front of the camp and one in the back and the boat to MK even when they ran a boat to both resorts as long as it wasn't to busy it didn't seem that bad but i'm sure its faster now
take the time to feel the magic and enjoy :mickey:

MonoMan
02-11-2008, 07:37 PM
On our trip last week the bus to AK went from WL to GF and then to AK. The bus to Epcot went to FW (even know it was packed) and then to Epcot. The bus to DS went directly to DS without stopping at any other resorts. I believe they adjust the bus schedule as needed. We had no problems using the bus transportation and found very short wait times.

Maleficent's Dad
02-11-2008, 07:40 PM
From the WL, I've had buses that stop at either FW, the Poly, or the GF. In fact, most buses there shared with another resort as far as we can remember. Last time I was there was this past August; they were definitely sharing buses then, regardless of how crowded they were when they left the WL.