PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on Value

disneymom15
02-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I just had to let everyone know, I got a great deal at Pop Century for Aug. I had ordered the Disney planning DVD and received an e-mail for 20% discount on select dates. Normal rate for Aug is $82 so I figured I'd get a rate of $66. Was I surprised when Terri sue (MJ) got me a quote for $49 plus tax.

BigRedDad
02-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Congratulations. I just wish they would provide deals like this to everyone. At least then, it could be a first-come first-serve basis. Dropping at least $5k to them this year on two trips, Disney Visa Card, AP, and DVD Club member, all the other gobblygook gets me nothing.

BelleCiavo
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Was I surprised when Terri sue (MJ) got me a quote for $49 plus tax.

Wow! Fantastic.

baby minnie's mommy
02-11-2008, 12:14 PM
That's awesome! :number1:

Question: Did you order the video after you made reservations, or before? I'm wondering if they would send that offer to someone (like me:D) who hasn't made any plans yet...

Marker
02-11-2008, 12:30 PM
I just had to let everyone know, I got a great deal at Pop Century for Aug. I had ordered the Disney planning DVD and received an e-mail for 20% discount on select dates. Normal rate for Aug is $82 so I figured I'd get a rate of $66. Was I surprised when Terri sue (MJ) got me a quote for $49 plus tax.

Sweet deal!!!! That's really fantastic.

(and I don't even have any sour-grapes to add)

disneymom15
02-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Baby Minnies Mom-I ordered the DVD about 2 weeks ago. Received the e-mail mid week. Actually received 2 e-mails. First one was in bulk mail, second was in my in box. I think the key is to order the DVD. I think I noted that it would be first trip for my niece. Don't know if that made the difference or not.

DisneyDD2
02-11-2008, 01:00 PM

That IS a super deal! You'd have a hard time beating that price at an off property resort. And plus you get all the Disney ammenities. Congrats! And the POP is such a fun resort! Have fun! :thumbsup:

baby minnie's mommy
02-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks disneymom15 ! :thumbsup:

Is your niece little or grown? It's so much fun to go with someone who's on their
"first Disney trip!" :cloud9: Have fun planning!

IloveDisney71
02-11-2008, 01:22 PM
That is awesome! I haven't gotten a deal that good since '01 or '02! Good for you!!!

2Princesses4Us
02-11-2008, 02:04 PM
That's great! It is really nice to "save" money on these big vacations!

I have a 20% code too... how did MJ get even more of a discount for you? I mentioned the code to MJ when I contacted them but will ask about an even bigger discount, if that's possible (we're going in September)

:mickey:

CrazyStudent
02-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Wow! Talk about a deal. All the advantages of staying on-site and a very reasonable rate means you can splurge on something that you might otherwise not spend on. Congrats.

:thumbsup:

ibrowse17
02-14-2008, 10:44 AM
I added one night to our stay last week, and used the AP discount to get a room at AS Music for $49 plus tax. It came to $55 for the night, which was a great price:thumbsup: