PDA

View Full Version : Clarification for AP Lithos...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I=dumb. And I apologize for it.

lol

I didn't realize that both Epcot and MK had a store called "The Art of Disney." I thought the only one was at DTD... so that is why I thought they had to be picked up there. But I went today and asked and they told me one at each park at the place it says on the coupon...

DDuck66
02-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Did you get them and how do they look??? I am going this Saturday and picking up one from AK and from Epcot. I will pick up the other two on March 2nd from DHS and MK.

MickeyChick
02-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Are these different from the ones they're selling with a $50 store purchase? Anyone have a picture?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Are these different from the ones they're selling with a $50 store purchase? Anyone have a picture?

yes, these are different, or at least this is what I was told. these were made just for passholders with a theme in mind. i love the ones they are selling with purchase though... i am thinking about "finding" $40 worth of stuff so that I can buy them! heh

the girl i talked to at the art of disney store @ epcot said that she had not seen them and that they wouldn't get them until the 13th. so she didn't know what they would look like... so no picture..but when i get mine i will post a pic!