PDA

View Full Version : P&P Party Wonderings...

oilergirl
02-10-2008, 11:53 AM
We're going on the 22nd and here are the things that cross your mind when you lay awake late at night... If MK closees at 7pm and the party starts at 7:30 - how do they get all those people out in time to get the park jazzed up for the party? I read somewhere that they only sell a certain number of tickets per party... anybody know what that number is? If you choose to enter the park early at 4pm you would have to leave with everyone else and return right? Any super smart person have the answers to these mindless questions?

In six days I'll be on a plane!

Quasimodo
02-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Guest that have paid for the P&P party receive a wrist band at the gate. If you are already in the park, you can go to City Hall and get your wrist band. There may be other designated areas in the park to get them. You don't have to leave and come back in.

As for other guests that have not paid. They are not allowed on rides after the part starts. CMs check for wrist bands at the entrance to rides and shops. I believe there are other CMs stationed at various places in the park that will ask guests to leave if they don't have a wrist band.

dolphinmickey9170
02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
You will see CM with large posts with signs or Mickey hands directing the flow of guests out of the park. If you are attempting to access a part of the park and you don't have a bracelet, you will be directed toward the exits. You are not allowed to stay in the park at all!

joanna71985
02-10-2008, 03:08 PM
We're going on the 22nd and here are the things that cross your mind when you lay awake late at night... If MK closees at 7pm and the party starts at 7:30 - how do they get all those people out in time to get the park jazzed up for the party? I read somewhere that they only sell a certain number of tickets per party... anybody know what that number is? If you choose to enter the park early at 4pm you would have to leave with everyone else and return right? Any super smart person have the answers to these mindless questions?

In six days I'll be on a plane!

Hi there. The party actually starts at 7pm. It starts right at park close. There are signs in front of the MK and at the TTC letting people know that the MK will be closing early that day. There are CMs in the park that have signs announcing the closing, and others who check for wristbands.

If you are attending the party, you can get in as early as 4pm. So you could be at the MK from 4pm til midnight...about 8 hours or so.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-10-2008, 08:56 PM
They also make announcements along the PA system that goes through at least Main Street (and I'd assume the rest of the park).