PDA

View Full Version : What to wear?

DisneyMom12
02-10-2008, 10:05 AM
This is my first trip to the World without kids. I am planning on going to the clubs at Pleasure Island, but am unsure how people dress when they go. I am from NY, so going clubbing means getting really dressed. I do not want to either over, or underdressed. Any help would be great.

JoeMaz
02-10-2008, 11:36 AM
I don't believe there's a dress code at DTD. I go with a casual look. Guest should at least try and look nice while out at DTD or the parks.

SBETigg
02-10-2008, 12:43 PM
People wear all kinds of things. Your NY club clothes will be fine, or you could go more dressed down. Whatever you feel comfortable in. You see all kinds of things. Better to be dressed up than underdressed, in my opinion.

DisneyMom12
02-10-2008, 04:46 PM
People wear all kinds of things. Your NY club clothes will be fine, or you could go more dressed down. Whatever you feel comfortable in. You see all kinds of things. Better to be dressed up than underdressed, in my opinion.

I agree, thank you.

DisneyDog
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
For us, it usually depends on the weather. If it is a hot evening, we will wear nice shorts. I find that most people are pretty casual no matter where you are at Disney.

WDW1985
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
I say if your from the NY club scene go with that look and represent girlfriend. :number1: Everyone else will be saying, "I should have dressed better!!!" :cool:

wdw1985
:mickey: :marg:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-16-2008, 10:14 PM
I've seen shorts and overalls and some people really dressed up. Your going to be fine no matter what you wear. And I agree, I'd rather be over dressed than under dressed.

jpH/keD
02-17-2008, 04:38 PM
I say go ahead and wear what you want to. BUT I would bring comfortable shoes to get home in!! Clubbin' shoes are not made for Disney-walking!!!!! :thumbsup: Have a great time! It will be many years before I can go sans kids!

SurferStitch
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
I would definitely dress up if that's what you're used to. DH and I don't hit the dance clubs, but I still dress up when we go to AC or the comedy club. I just think you should dress up a little when you go out at night...that's just how my momma raised me! :thumbsup:

I do wear the high heels and club type shoes, and I'll agree with the previous poster....I have often wished I had a pair of flip flops or sneaks in my bag at the end of the night to walk back to the buses....those 4"+ heels aren't quite so comfy at 1:00 am! I just can't fit them in my little tiny clutches....