PDA

View Full Version : Epcot or HS to Beaches and Cream

mom2four
02-10-2008, 08:28 AM
I am taking the advice I received about doing the kitchen sink for my son's birthday.

We will probably be in Epcot, go to beaches and then go to HS for EMH.

What is the best way to get to Beaches.

Keep in mind this is my first trip and I have absolutely no clue were I am going (except all my research, I feel like I have been there a thousand times).

Thank You!

Kathie_WE
02-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Since you will be in EPCOT, the easiest way is to go to the International Gateway Entrance then walk a short 10 minutes to Beaches. If you need a break, you can also get the boat.

Enjoy!

Kathie

Piglet822
02-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Since you will be in EPCOT, the easiest way is to go to the International Gateway Entrance then walk a short 10 minutes to Beaches. If you need a break, you can also get the boat.

Enjoy!

Kathie

Exactly what I was going to recommend. Then when you're done, you can take the boat to DHS.
When is your DS's birthday? My son is going to be 16 the end of this month and we are planning to do the exact same thing at Beaches and Cream. He's only been asking me for the past couple of years.

playdead88
02-10-2008, 09:57 AM
:exactly: epcot's international gateway will be your best bet - from there you are about a 5-7 min walk to beaches n cream - just remember that they don't take adr's and they can be very busy at peak dining times - we usually would go around 11am for lunch to beat the crowds and around 4pm for dinner - you will have a great time! :mickey:

mom2four
02-10-2008, 12:07 PM
My son will be nine on March3rd. Thanks for the tips about no ADR's. What about a later supper, like 7:00? Do you think they will be too busy then?

faline
02-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Just to clarify. The International Gateway is a second entrance/exit from Epcot. It is located in World Showcase between the United Kingdom and France. When leaving the United Kingdom pavilion go straight ahead and do not go over the bridge to France. This will bring you to the International Gateway exit.

As you exit walk straight ahead for the Beach and Yacht clubs.

Beaches and Cream is very popular and I would suspect that 7 p.m. is still prime time at this eatery. Be prepared to wait.

Donald A
02-10-2008, 07:05 PM
My son will be nine on March3rd. Thanks for the tips about no ADR's. What about a later supper, like 7:00? Do you think they will be too busy then?

Everyone's directions on here to get to Beaches and Cream are accurate. We stayed at the Beach Club Villas last month during a supposed slow time. A little after 8PM there were no tables available at Beaches and Cream and my wife and I used the walk-up window to get a dish of ice cream with no line. However, to get the kitchen sink I would imagine you would need to eat inside. I would just recommend knowing that you will need to wait. Have fun!