PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite places to eat?

SAnderson70769
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Would love to know anyone's favorite Table Service restaurants! Looking for good food!

spgale
02-10-2008, 01:12 AM
My favourites are Coral reef at Epcot, Tonys at the MK, Concourse steakhouse at the Contemporary and Narcoosee,s at the Grand Floridian. We will be there Sept 25th to Oct 7th 2008 our 3rd year in a row and we already have the free dining plan which is nice.

Steve

:party::party::party::party:

pox24
02-10-2008, 07:44 AM
Concourse Steakhouse (closing May 11) :(
California Grille
Narcoosee's
Boma

disneydeb
02-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Boma is my new favorite.:clappy:

Kathie_WE
02-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Ohana's is the one place we must do every trip.

Other favorites...

Tokyo Dining, Japan WS (amazing sushi!!)
San Angel Inn, Mexico WS
The Biergarden, Germany WS
Le Cellierr, Canada WS
Liberty Tree, MK for lunch
Crystal Palace, MK
Brown Derby, DHS
Sci Fi, DHS (best theme)
Jikos, AKL
Whispering Canton, WL
Artist Point, WL
The Yatchsman Steakhouse, YBC

Enjoy!

Kathie

playdead88
02-10-2008, 09:52 AM
our favorites are:

the plaza at MK
mama melroses at DHS
cape may cafe at the beach club
beaches n cream at the beach club

:eat:

Jared
02-10-2008, 11:52 AM
'Ohana, Boma, Cape May Cafe and Kona Cafe, all for dinner, are a few of my favorite restaurants.

Boma also serves a delicious buffet breakfast.

:tasty:

LudwigVonDrake
02-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Some favorites are 'Ohana, 50s Prime Time, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Tony's and Mama Melrose's :eat:

dolphinmickey9170
02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
LeCellier, California Grill, O'Hana!!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Our favorites:

Biergarten - great atmosphere, food and entertainment
Coral Reef - great if you love seafood, enjoyed watching the sea life in the aquarium
Les Chefs de France - amazing lobster bisque, elegant atmosphere
Crystal Palace - great breakfast good, hot and fresh, love the characters!
Tony's Town Square - good Italian food, great service - the best in WDW, lots of fun
O'hana's - great food, lots of food and if your reservation is in the evening you can see Wishes

TIdoubleGR
02-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Favorite restaurants:

O'Hana- Poly has such classic atmosphere and this restaurant falls right into place. Food is fantastic, atmosphere is second to none, and enjoying it all with a Lapu Lapu is just one of my ideas of heaven. A must do on every trip.
Boma- Found this little jem and it too is quickly becoming a must-do. I still want to stay at AKL one of these days and one of the reasons is this restaurant. Good combination of food- unique and classic. Atmosphere is completely embracing along with the rest of the resort.
California Grill- Just plain Disney classic. Elegantly casual, absolutely gourmet. Getting a window seat and watching Wishes while enjoying your dessert is just one of the magical moments I love indulging in here.
Flying Fish Cafe- Not always mentioned on everyone's top list, but certainly on mine. There's something really magical about the Boardwalk at WDW and this restaurant completely embraces that feeling. The food is fabulous, the service is amazing, and there's as much to gaze at inside the restaurant as there is outside on the Boardwalk. Love it!
Chef Mickey's- Yes, I'll admit I'm biased; this is the only character dining experience I've had. That being said, it was AWESOME!!! The buffet really reminded me of the buffets on board the Disney Wonder. Brought back some awesome cruising memories, had some great interaction, and being able to see the monorail while you're eating is just plain COOL.
Le Cellier- Cheddar cheese soup. Enough said.
San Angel Inn- Have you figured out I like atmosphere yet?? :) It's so cool to be able to sit by the water, have the combo plate (SO good), and waive at the guests on La Fiesta while looking for the hidden Mickeys in the volcano smoke. Total immersion, totally Disney.

SBETigg
02-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Our Favorites:

California Grill
Narcoossee's
Grand Floridian Cafe
Boma
'Ohana
San Angel Inn
Rose & Crown

Bethanymouse
02-10-2008, 04:55 PM
So many good ones! In no particular order here are our must do's for every trip!

Le Cellier
California Grill
Ohana
Teppanyaki (Teppan Edo)

My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Natazu
02-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Click Me! (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=121473)

Mikey Piano 23
02-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Love Cali Grill (a little pricey), Ohana, and last but not least Boma!!!!

TFrauts
02-11-2008, 01:52 AM
California Grill, and 50's primetime...50's primetime is a must do!! It is HULARIOUS!! My Husband and I went to both on our honeymoon...the food at the California Grill was amazing, but we still talk about our experience at 50's primetime!! Our 'Aunti' was sooo upset that she wasn't invited to our wedding....she said she waited by the mailbox everyday for an invitation...then she made an announcement to all of our 'cousins' to see if any of them got invitations, and asked if they were upset also!! We were laughing so hard, we couldt eat!! lol The food is "normal" but the experience is AMAZING...

RAIDER
02-11-2008, 04:03 AM
In no particular order

Ohanas
Brown Derby
Sci Fi
Marrakesh
Le Cellier
Rain Forest Cafe
Earl of Sandwich ( probably doesnt count but i love it )
Liberty Tree

:thumbsup:

luvdiznee
02-11-2008, 07:09 AM
To name a few...Olivia's, WCC, Coral Reef, SciFi and Boatwrights. :mickey:

laprana
02-11-2008, 11:04 AM
A few of my favorites are 'Ohana, LeCellier, Spoodles, and Boma! :tasty:

c&d
02-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Two of mine are Artist Point and Trail's End Buffet.

DisneyCouple07
02-12-2008, 10:54 AM
My favorite is SciFi (food's ok, but the cheesy movie clips are awesome)... And my DW loves the Brown Derby.:mickey:

poeticeclipse
02-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Coral Reef
1900 Park Fare breakfast
'Ohana
Le Cellier

and if it matters... Sunshine Seasons:cloud9:

cinderella crazy
02-12-2008, 01:46 PM
My favorites:
Boma
Biergarten
Artist Point
Rose and Crown
Sci Fi
San Angel Inn

Tiggz
02-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone, my first post here :party: We have recently returned from WDW although we stayed off site and ate a lot off site my fav disney meal had to be BOMA

TBY2225
02-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Le Cellier is our favorite! I used to love Kona, but they took my favorite item off the menu the macadamian nut mahi-mahi was the best!

Tygger7
02-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Of the TS we've been to:

Whispering Canyon
Coral Reef
Sci Fi Drive In
Coucourse Steakhouse (Closing in May :( )

For our trip in May, we'll be trying (for the first time):

California Grill
Tokoyo Dining
Le Cellier
Beaches 'n Cream
Kona

So I'm sure I'll have some new favorites to add!

alyssašoš
02-16-2008, 11:53 AM
i love to eat at nine dragons in epcot, it feels like you're really in china! also the food is wonderful:thumbsup:

NJ Camper
02-16-2008, 12:49 PM
I tend to like the buffet breakfast's better you get a bigger choice and can have a variety to try if you don't like something don't eat it if you love something you can get more lunch we usually just snack or go back to our campsite dinner we have no real fav but do like a few there is not to many that we don't like but we aren't to picky we haven't really had a bad dinning just some that were not great but not really bad either guess if your not picky either then you can't go wrong like I said some better then others but none that were bad

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Le celliar is my favorite I love cheese soup

jefmblrd
02-16-2008, 01:35 PM
I have to say the best table service dining experience I've had at WDW is California Grill.
The food is wonderful-especially the sushi.

The view of the MK is incredible and you can watch Wishes from there as well.

Although a buffet, Boma in Animal Kingdom is fantastic and Narcoosees in the Grand Floridian is great as well.

Dakota Rose
02-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Boma
'Ohana
Cinderella's
50s Primetime
Rainforest