PDA

View Full Version : La Nouba ticket purchasing via the web

PhilHarHarMagic
02-09-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm trying to purchase tickets for La Nouba via the web - what a frustrating experience!

Once you add to the checkout cart, you enter your personal information and THEN it tells you if tickets are available! You have to start over from the very beginning if there aren't!

Anyone else see this?

Maybe there's some sort of system problem this morning.

Piglet822
02-09-2008, 11:26 AM
I was considering purchasing tickets thru their website but didn't know when, or if I'd be able to pick our seats. I'm lucky enough to live locally so I went to the box office to purchase them.
Would calling them be a better option for you?

PhilHarHarMagic
02-09-2008, 11:34 AM
That looks like my only choice to get it done...

Polynesian Dweller
02-09-2008, 12:21 PM
That looks like my only choice to get it done...
Nope, its not. You can phone them. The phone number is in the General Booking section.

If you want to do it the expensive way, Magic Your Way Premium includes La Nouba tickets.

I agree with the comments about the site though, quite awkward.

Magic Smiles
02-11-2008, 07:18 AM
In 2006 I ordered our tickets via the web and had no problems at all. I was able to get the tickets I wanted. Picked the tickets up at the box office once we got to WDW.

Piglet822
02-11-2008, 09:41 AM
In 2006 I ordered our tickets via the web and had no problems at all. I was able to get the tickets I wanted. Picked the tickets up at the box office once we got to WDW.

Just curious, when you purchased thru the website you were able to pick your seats?
I was afraid to give them my credit card info because I hadn't seen that option at that point.
Thanks.

Magic Smiles
02-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Just curious, when you purchased thru the website you were able to pick your seats?
I was afraid to give them my credit card info because I hadn't seen that option at that point.
Thanks.
Yes I was able to pick my seats. I just went to their website and it is totally different from when I bought our tickets. Our tickets were in sectin 103, back row on the right. The seats were excellent!