PDA

View Full Version : To SeaWorld!

mickeymousedabomb
02-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Okay I posted a question not to long ago and now I cannot find it, so I'm posting again! Could you please let us know how you get to SeaWorld when you're at Disney without a car. We'd like to know what it cost also. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

tiaramom
02-09-2008, 08:48 AM
I would also like to know this...

goofiecrazy
02-09-2008, 08:57 AM
We always used MEars to get there and back.They picked u up at ur hotel and then drop u off back at the hotel.SOme people have taken the public bus to Sea World.

TheRustyScupper
02-09-2008, 11:42 AM
1) So, you have discovered life after Disney!
2) Congrats!
3) We do Sea World every-other-year.
4) You have several choices of transport from WDW, from cheapest
. . . city bus (Lynx) with one bus change
. . . MEARS scheduled bus/van routes
. . . MEARS taxi
. . . taxi (ie. Yellow, Star)
. . . towncar service
5) I recommend non-MEARS.
6) I have seen several people stranded at SW by MEARS.

tiaramom
02-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Do you know the cost of non Mears Travel -
for 2 adults and a 3 yr. old
from pop ?
each way / rt?

faline
02-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Do you know the cost of non Mears Travel -
for 2 adults and a 3 yr. old
from pop ?
each way / rt?

Using which option?

You could also rent a car for the day which we have done in the past.

Harriet
02-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Take the bus from POP to the TT or Marketplace and then get on the Lynt bus and it will drop you off at SW. Its been awhile since I did this but at the time the cost was 1.50 one way. You do need to have exact change. Then when you leave SW you need to go across the street from where you are dropped off to catch a bus back to DW. The bues run about every hour.Renting a car is an option for a day. But you will have to pay parking at SW which I think is 10.00 now. Towncar will run around 60-70 dollars round trip.

JPL
02-09-2008, 11:49 PM
I just took the Lynx Bus from TTC to Sea World about 2 weeks ago it's $1.75 each way :thumbsup:

Piglet822
02-10-2008, 09:05 AM
. . . taxi (ie. Yellow, Star)

Yellow Cab IS Mears. Star is not. It is my understanding that if you want a taxi other than the ones that stage on the curbs at the resorts you must call that particular company and make arrangements. The taxis that stage on Disney property are owned by Mears.
Whoever you use, be sure they are a reputable company. There are too many gypsy cabs operating down here and I have heard plenty of stories of people being stranded at various theme parks after the cab driver took their money and ran. Usually we get the call (I work for Mears) and help these folks out.