PDA

View Full Version : Japan Disney Store

PirateStitch
02-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Hello ~
I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered anything from the Japan Disney Store? I'm a huge Stitch fan, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to place an order off the site. It is all in Japanese !!!!! Any help will be greatly apprechiated !

:stitch2::stitch::stitch2::stitch::stitch2:

Sarah

dlpmikki
02-11-2008, 05:51 PM
I've never done it but it would be great if you could. They seem to have some neat stuff in Japan!

PirateStitch
02-13-2008, 09:52 PM
OMG I know !!!! They have a Stitch Big Fig with him on the tricycle. I want it so bad ! I've looked on ebay but they always want so much for it, when its reasonable on the site. Now, I just need to learn to read Japanese and I'll be good to go.

disneydude1
02-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Sadly much like Disney Store UK, Disney Store Japan does not ship items to the United States as even though we don't carry the same merchandise, they figure we have a Disney Store US why would we need to purchase stuff from Japan? However, I hvae been noticing that a lot of things that are on Disney STore UK have been popping up on Disney Shopping/Disney Store.com so be on the look out as they may be bringing more international items to the US online Disney Store website. Hope that helps!