PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about steakhouse at Canadian Pavilian at Epcot

wdw538884
02-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Have made ressies for a 1:30 luchtime. Is is just the lunch menu that is available at that time. Waht is the restaurant like, reviews, would love to hear your dining options and opinions.

Thanks

Joy2theworld
02-08-2008, 08:35 PM
You may want to look at the posts about Le Cellier which is the name of the restaurant. There are conflicting reviews, but most are positive. Our two dining experiences there were very enjoyable, but lunch was better for us than dinner for some reason. You will only get the lunch menu, but there are plenty of choices. The filet is fantastic and the cheddar beer soup is good as well. I love the maple creme brulee personally for dessert!

wendy*darling
02-08-2008, 08:43 PM
LeCellier is discussed here A LOT!!!
Do a search and you will find many, many threads discussing the pros and cons of this VERY, VERY popular restaurant.

I have had lunch and dinner here several times. Both meals were great.
The restaurant is small and a bit crowded. The service is usually very good.
I am sure you will enjoy your meal.

And congrats on getting the ADR! :thumbsup:

Flower
02-08-2008, 08:54 PM
We love Le Cellier and a trip to WDW would not be complete without eating there!

The cheddar cheese soup is awesome, the breadsticks they serve are wonderful, and the steak is :tasty:

Tink&Goofy
02-08-2008, 09:12 PM
YUM! This was far and away the best place we ate during our visit! The food is awesome and the service is great. The filet is to die for! We all enjoyed the breadsticks, which are all different - we like the pretzel bread the best! The cheese soup is also a winner.

We have ressies for our trip next month. This was the first ressie I made - since I wanted to make sure we could go there!

Jeff
02-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Le Cellier is our favorite restaurant in all of WDW. The "Steak Burger" on the lunch menu is the best burger I have ever had.:thumbsup:

koyote19
02-08-2008, 09:55 PM
loved the breadsticks, cheddar beer soup and the creme broulee for dessert.

Treelo
02-08-2008, 10:45 PM
We ate there on our last trip and enjoyed it tremendously. Everything was delicious and the service was very good. Have no fear.

MinnieMommie
02-08-2008, 10:57 PM
I love the cheddar cheeze soup. It is the best! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-08-2008, 11:02 PM
I thought this was probably the best dining experience we had during our whole trip. The service was great and so was the food. I loved the tomato stack, it was so nice and fresh. And a nice change from the heavy food.

joanna71985
02-09-2008, 02:36 PM
I am doing it for the first time in Aug. I can't wait!!

IloveDisney71
02-09-2008, 10:57 PM
We've eaten there during each of our past 3 trips. We have always had a wonderful experience. They cook the steaks perfectly - just like you order it. We love the pretzel bread sticks! Yummy. When we were there in Dec. they didn't have the maple creme brulee on the menu :( - that was my favorite desert. So this time I had their chocolate moose (It looks like a moose - very cute!) and it was yummy.
If you're lucky enough to have Barry as your server, you'll have a fantastic experience. He is the best server I've ever had at WDW in all of my visits!

luvdiznee
02-11-2008, 07:25 AM
We went here for dinner and enjoyed the Cheese Soup of course. And our steaks and chicken dishes were great, too. Yes a bit crowded but it was ok. :mickey:

jpH/keD
02-11-2008, 06:26 PM
We had a party of 11 in Nov including starving teenagers and picky smaller children. 6 adults. I did NOT hear one complaint about LeCellier! Everything anyone put into their mouth was delicious! The atmosphere is polished cellar! The mantles have carvings of bears,moose and other wilderness animals! So do the light fixtures if I remember correctly. We loved our dinner. I checked out the lunch menu and it was similar. I am betting you will have a great time! Enjoy! :)

Oh- I was told LeCellier was the #2 restaurant on Disney property behind Victoria and Albert's! I can see why! It was great food!!