PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports to Poly?

Hull-onian
02-08-2008, 04:42 PM
On our first full day at The World, we are having breakfast at the Kona Cafe. We must travel from All Star Sports for an 8:00 a.m. ressie. Should we take a taxi or depend on bus and mono rail system? Thank in advance.

Jared
02-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I'd probably take a taxi. I'm not really sure how you'd get from All-Star Sports to the Polynesian for an 8 a.m. reservation using Disney's transportation. You could take the early morning character breakfast bus to the Magic Kingdom and transfer to the monorail, but I think you might be cutting a little too close.

:tasty:

Disneym8
02-08-2008, 07:18 PM
I think WDW now offers transportation to the character breakfasts. I had book Ps for Hollywood & Vine for 8:30 am from the Boardwalk. The Friendships to MGM did not start until 8:30 am. I voiced a concern. Not that I had anything to do with it but, as I said I think they offer early transportation to early Breakfast PS.

teambricker04
02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Personally, I would take a cab, but that's me. Check if they have EMHs that morning. If they do you probably can take the bus to EPCOT or MK and take the monorail (you can't get directly from resort to resort in most cases). Sometimes the buses at the values can get packed and then you end up waiting, which with an early ADR, do you want to do?