PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports to Poly?

Hull-onian
02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
On our first full day at The World, we are having breakfast at the Kona Cafe. We must travel from All Star Sports for an 8:00 a.m. ressie. Should we take a taxi or depend on bus and mono rail system? Thank in advance.

DreamFinder2
02-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Depends on the opening time of MK, I'd say. If they don't open until 9am, you might have a tough time catching a bus to MK, then mono to Poly. With an 8am opening at MK, though, I think you'd be fine.

If you decide to bus/monorail, I'd plan on...45 minutes???

wendy*darling
02-09-2008, 07:47 PM
The buses to MK start at 7am-ish, regardless of the park opening time. The character breakfasts there (Crystal Palace and the Castle) start seating at 8:05am.

So if you catch a bus at 7am from All Stars to the MK, then get on the monorail to the Poly- you should have enough time.

A Big Kid
02-10-2008, 09:41 AM
The buses to MK start at 7am-ish, regardless of the park opening time. The character breakfasts there (Crystal Palace and the Castle) start seating at 8:05am.

So if you catch a bus at 7am from All Stars to the MK, then get on the monorail to the Poly- you should have enough time.

I was thinking that and.........

not sure when the busses start running to the TTC. But if they run at 7am, I'd catch a bus to the TTC then take the short walk to the Poly.

Dont forget, your ADR will be held for up to 30 minutes past your original time.