PDA

View Full Version : Cash Ressie in a BC Studio Villa

Cookie123
02-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone !

I have a cash ressie in a BC Studio for early December. I am not a DVC member. I don't really want daily "mousekeeping" because I prefer to come and go, and maybe take a nap, whenever I want, without mousekeeping banging on my door. Can I request "no maid service"? Do they give you a break on the cost if you request no maid service?

One more little question: In the little fridge that is in the room - does it also have a tiny freezer section?

Thanks In Advance !

BigRedDad
02-08-2008, 02:25 PM
My understanding is DVC rooms do not have Mousekeeping. They pick up trash on certain days of your stay.

DVC Mike
02-08-2008, 02:33 PM
My understanding is DVC rooms do not have Mousekeeping. They pick up trash on certain days of your stay.

DVC rooms booked with cash (not points) through Disney CRO get daily mousekeeping.

Checkers
02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
:mickey:Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that if you are not a DVC member and are paying cash for your stay it is treated as any other hotel room and maid service would be provided daily. That being the case, you could always hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign out if you were in the room or you could request no maid service when you check-in.

About the refrigerator. It does have a small freezer section but is not very cold if I remember correctly.

Have a great vacation!

playdead88
02-08-2008, 03:24 PM
we have stayed in the villas at boardwalk and beach club - we are not DVC members and we got maid service everyday - we stayed in a 2 bdrm villa and it had a regular size fridge with a freezer - im not sure if we used the freezer but i just looked at my pics and it was there - as far as not wanting maid service im not sure they would give you a $ break but i am sure that if you hung the do not disturb sign out they would not disturb :) you may have to ask for towels if you needed them though because they normally left more towels when they cleaned - have a great vacation :mickey:

wendy*darling
02-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Cash for a studio = daily maid service.

Throw the "Do Not Disturb" hangar on your door knob, and that's all you have to worry about. I seriously doubt they would discount the rate.

The fridge is not the tiny box type, but is a little bigger. Basically from counter height to the floor. It does have a freezer section. You will not fit a turkey in there, but you can make ice cubes and freeze a couple of water bottles. You also get a microwave and coffeemaker.

ThanxForNoticin
02-09-2008, 03:30 PM
You will get daily maid service, if you choose to use it. It's included in the cost of your room and there is no discount if you refuse the maid service.