PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia

terri110874
02-08-2008, 12:00 PM
How is Tutto Italia?is it good? bad?
Have not seen much info on this but I decided to try.
:mickey:

DisneyorBust
02-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I going to bump this post up, as I am curious about this restaurant too.:D

DisneyGiant
02-09-2008, 12:45 AM
We're thinking of eating there too.

Any reviewers out there?

Damon18
02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
I ate there last month and I thought it was great. The service was excellent, very quick and friendly. My daughter and I both loved our meals, I had the Trofie and she had the Penne Caprese. They start the meal out with a bread basket that has about 4 or 5 different types of bread in it, good to munch on while waiting for your meal. We both had Cannoli for dessert which was also very good. I would say go ahead and give it a try, I think you will enjoy.:thumbsup:

kathiep
02-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Anyone else? We're starting to gather our list as our 180 day mark is approaching and this is one possibility.

T--
02-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Chef-boy-ar-dee for 30 bucks an entree. My group of 5 ate there last Saturday and had lasagne, veal meatballs, fish, etc. It was much, much worse than Alfredo's; if that tells you anything. I'm also not a food snob, but this meal really was disappointing and we felt like we were robbed.

Natazu
02-10-2008, 11:37 PM
I haven't heard the best comments but we haven't had the opportunity to try it first hand. I can, however, highly recommend the new Italian restaurant at the Dolphin, Il Mulino.

TheDuckRocks
02-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I kind of get the feeling that Tutto Italia is one of those restaurants that you will either love or hate. Put us down for the we LOVED it group. We were unhappy to see Alfredo's leave WDW, but when we ate at TI a few weeks ago we couldn't have been more pleased.
I think the problem with many people is that the food is not what you would find on most menus at your local Italian eatery. I had Ligurian Trofie Pasta - with basil-pinenut pesto and fagiolini green beans and diced potatoes. My DH had Bucattini Pasta - with Italian prosciutto ham, peas and parmesan cheese. As good as my dish was that evening my DH won! His dish was soooooooooo good and rich and wonderful.
If you're adventureous I'd say go for it and order something you've never heard of before. If you're just going to order spaghetti and meat sauce I think I'd pass and go some place else.