PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! Vrrm.. Vrrm... Vrrm....

MickeysGirl
02-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Hey everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and is getting all geared up for Valentine's Day! But we'll continue that celebration next week. (that was just my little hint to the guys to make sure they do what's needed! :wink: )

No... today we are going to celebrate one of the coolest cars that has ever, and still continues to, grace our roads. We are talking about the CORVETTE! A beautiful piece of machinery and just heaven on wheels if you ask me. :blush: I've always dreamed of owning one, but I suppose it'll have to wait. But for now, tomorrow is Corvette Day and I know I'm all ready to show homage where homage is due!

So today we will be celebrating...

:car:Corvette Conga Line:car:

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Chocolate Corvette
... with hot cocoa for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

I hope everyone has a fabulous and relaxing weekend!

And for those interested...

CHOCOLATE CORVETTE

1 1/2 oz. Dark Rum
1/2 oz. Brown Creme de Cacao
4 oz. Hot Cocoa
2 oz. Heavy Cream

Pour the rum, creme de cacao, and hot chocolate into an Irish coffee glass. Pour the cream carefully over the back of a teaspoon so that it floats on top of the drink.

Magic Smiles
02-08-2008, 07:11 AM
That sounds absolutely perfect on yet another very snowy day for us up here in Ottawa, Canada.
HAPPY FRIDAY and may the snow melt snow!

pogo
02-08-2008, 07:30 AM
:party:.....Happy Friday everyone !.....:party:

What a wonderful way to start the day, with a CHOCOLATE CORVETTE !

Slide one over my way ! :D

JanetMegan
02-08-2008, 08:18 AM
I'll take one of those chocolate drinks for sure! And here when I saw the post topic I thought we were having a pre-NASCAR celebration!

alpro2
02-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Happy Friday and Happy Corvette Day! Have a great weekend. :thumbsup:

MaryPoppinsFan
02-08-2008, 09:19 AM
I thought maybe someone knew about my Auction tomorrow night :) :) I run our school auction and this it's RACING TOWARDS OUR FUTURE. complete with Nascar Theme! I'll be drinking tomorrow night around 11:00 thats for sure!
PIXIE DUST please for a successful auction, we're only 60 kids strong but a supporting church congregation. hopefully no snow and lots of happy bidders
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

Beach Club Babe
02-08-2008, 09:43 AM
:clappy: Happy Friday, Everyone!:clappy:

I'm just happy I finally made it to the party, it's been quite a while since I could get her on a Friday!

The Chocolate corvette sounds a little too rich for me, I'll just try a :beer:!

MsMin
02-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Happy Friday everyone... I'm going to abstain from any alcohol consumption today. I had enough last weekend-- but we survived..
Hey Jamie-- did you see we (5 of us) caught 7 coconuts at Zulu? We should have a Mardi Gras meet.
We could have a corvette parade... I would feel like a shriner:blush: You're so close to the ground and the rackin pinion steering ---I feel like I'm in a go cart.. :car:
I brought coconut pralines for everyone....

Nascfan
02-08-2008, 01:25 PM
I'll take one of those chocolate drinks for sure! And here when I saw the post topic I thought we were having a pre-NASCAR celebration!

So did I Janet! And with the Shootout on Saturday night, I thought, how appropriate. Haha!

Happy Friday everyone!

vizsla
02-08-2008, 01:35 PM
:beer::beer:

ElenitaB
02-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Mmm... thanks for the pralines, Beth!

That drink sounds lovely but can I just have a hot cocoa please! :blush:

Have fun on V-Day, all! Particulary the love birds and the semi-newly weds (you know who you are).

Bethis26fan
02-08-2008, 03:15 PM

lol that would be nice

Happy Friday everyone!

SgtTigger
02-08-2008, 07:17 PM
(that was just my little hint to the guys to make sure they do what's needed! :wink: )

What????????? :shrug: What needs to be done????

Happy Friday Everyone.....

I hope everyone had a good day.......... The weather is great and will be good all weekend..... So cant wait till it gets here.....

:cop: :tigger: