PDA

View Full Version : Child Snack Credit

Bethis26fan
02-07-2008, 08:53 PM
I have a question about the children on the dp. We are taking my nephew with us in oct and we have the dining plan. Say we stop by to get a dole whip and he wants something do they have child size snacks like they do on the meal plan or do they just get the same thing as us.

Thanks in advance.

MickeyChick
02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
For snacks they just get the same thing as you.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
02-07-2008, 11:00 PM
...do they have child size snacks like they do on the meal plan or do they just get the same thing as us.Don't go giving Disney any ideas!

mook3y
02-08-2008, 12:19 AM
a snack is a snack is a snack :)

and yeah. dont go giving Disney no ideas!

Bethis26fan
02-08-2008, 09:24 AM
lol ok. :mickey: Thanks.

mjesq
02-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Also to note - CS meals aren't really separated either. We learned that the 1st day when ds wanted a hot dog! :thumbsup:

After 8 days on the dining plan I now understand what people were talking about when they said "it's just SO much food!" :eat:

Jared
02-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Also to note - CS meals aren't really separated either. We learned that the 1st day when ds wanted a hot dog! :thumbsup:

After 8 days on the dining plan I now understand what people were talking about when they said "it's just SO much food!" :eat:
It depends on the restaurant. Many counter service places have a specific children's menu, and kids using the Disney Dining Plan must order from it.

:tasty:

TBY2225
02-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Technically yes, the kids should order off the kids menu, but I have had CM's tell me that they don't seperate the kids and adult credits for the CS and that if my DD6 wanted something off the adult menu, she could have it. I won't go into the "right or wrong" on this subject, I just wanted to let you know what I have been told on more than one occasion.