PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dining

NotaGeek
02-07-2008, 12:04 PM
There is a small group of us working hard to update the Disneyland pages on our faithful INTERCOT site, and I want you guys to know that we finally have the skinny on the 2008 dining plan. You can check out the info about The Dining Plan, Character Meals and other cool stuff by visiting the INTERCOT Disneyland Dining page.
(http://intercotwest.com/resortGuide/diningSnacking.asp)
We are also asking for some help from our dedicated INTERCOT members ... if you are visiting the Disneyland Resort PLEASE take a picture of the menu at your restaurant (it needs to be a clear pic! :mickey:). We can convert the picture to text so we can post the menus, which hasn't been done in a while. So, think big people! We need ALL the sit down restaurants and counter service locations in both DLR and DCA as well as Downtown Disney and the hotels to be represented.

Once you have a digital picture of he menu you can send me a PM and I will respond with my email etc. To keep track of what we have vs. what we need I will post a list of all the restaurants for our tracking! Come on INTERCOT, let's make the Disneyland pages as invaluable as the WDW pages!

MegaDisney
02-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks for all the hard work!

Melanie
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Great start, Michael!

Come on INTERCOTees, I know you'll be a big help in getting our pages up-to-date!:thumbsup:

BrerGnat
02-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Okay, I will try and take pictures of any menus I come across on my regular visits.

I will PM you when I have some to give.

Aisling
02-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Do you want chain restaurants like Rainforest and Tortilla Joes as well?

I'll be going up in a few weeks and I'll try to get pics of as many menus as I can.

Thanks for doing this!

NotaGeek
02-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Do you want chain restaurants like Rainforest and Tortilla Joes as well?

I'll be going up in a few weeks and I'll try to get pics of as many menus as I can.

Thanks for doing this!

Yes, if the restaurant is in Downtown Disney, send away, we will try to include everything we can.

Carol
02-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks, All. :number1:

If you've got camera in hand and happen by a snack cart, kiosk or counter service placard - snap away. :photo: We want to add those as well. :geek:

LandFan
03-26-2008, 03:28 PM
No problem - we will be spending a week there in June - I'll do what I can :D

Aisling
05-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Do you have an updated list of what menus you have? We didn't make it up in February afterall and I'm dying to go up again. So, I'd be happy to make it a menu trip, but having an idea of where not to go would be helpful.
Thanks!

NotaGeek
05-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Do you have an updated list of what menus you have? We didn't make it up in February afterall and I'm dying to go up again. So, I'd be happy to make it a menu trip, but having an idea of where not to go would be helpful.
Thanks!

We have one, I am going to work it up this weekend and get it posted. Thanks!

Nekochan
08-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Do you have a list of the menus you still need? I'll be there next week, and I really want to play with my new toy (digital camera).

dmosher
02-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Has there been any luck with getting the menus online for DL The ones over in the WDW section are great but we are planning to do WDW and DL and are major planners! Any help would be great!
:pipes:
D

NotaGeek
02-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Has there been any luck with getting the menus online for DL The ones over in the WDW section are great but we are planning to do WDW and DL and are major planners! Any help would be great!
:pipes:
D
We are still trying and have plans for updating the Disneyland pages, with a small staff it's difficult to make it happen quickly.