PDA

View Full Version : Will You be Stopping in Nassau April 21 or 25?

MidnTPK
02-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Calling party of 3 who will be in Nassau on April 21st or 25th, 2008. Would you like to visit Atlantis inexpensively?

Here's the deal: my SIL is coming with me and my family on vacation to Atlantis. Because of strict room capacity there (which has to do with access to Atlantis's water features, not the actual people in the room), we've had to book another room. This means we could have party of 3 (1 adult and 2 children) be 'occupants' of her room for that day(s). I looked online and saw the the Wonder is due to be in Nassau those days.

I know this is sort of an odd request, but it a win-win situation. My SIL could defray the cost of her room, and a nice family could get access to Atlantis for $60 a person ($180 total), which normally would cost more than $315 (at the usual day pass rate at Atlantis of $105 per person, when available). Please PM me or post on here with general questions.

I'm not 100% certain we're doing this yet, but I thought the Intercot board was a good place to start....and I'd feel comfortable dealing with a member of this community.

MidnTPK
04-03-2008, 01:36 PM
No takers so far...bumping this up on the forum for last minute folks.

And this is for access to the water park and everything...not just the typical tour. I just noticed I didn't spell that out and I hope that's not why there haven't been any takers!