PDA

View Full Version : Am I Missing The Deals?????

moe513
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
I have several people asking about discounts to WDW for their up coming trips and I haven't seen any. Even for January travel. Have there not been any. I figure reservations are up so there is no need for wdw to offer discounts.

Thanks

CanadianWDWFan
02-07-2008, 10:37 AM
We almost always start off by booking a room only reservation with the AAA discount. We then let Terrisue and Magical Journeys look after any discounts that might come along.

Strmchsr
02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
You can find deals two ways - watch the front page of Intercot where we post all new announced deals or (my favorite way) book via Magical Journeys who will find the deals for you and even change your reservation if a deal is announced after you're booked. You can also look under "historical discounts" in Info Central to see when you should expect for a discount to be available.

Young@Heart
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
We got a "deal" via email, but I didn't realize it for a week. :blush: When I called last night, there were no more rooms for that price at POP, so we're just going w/ our AAA plan. It's a couple hundred less than booking ourselves, and a price we can live with.

BUT....if they offer a bounceback discount for 2009 when we go in August, we're taking advantage of it!!!! :mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
we use the AP room only discounts. But only if there is a significant saving since we live so close. We got a preferred room at ASMv for $61 a night... non-preferred was $49... pretty amazing!

PetefromRI
02-07-2008, 04:48 PM
We just got back last week from the Pop at 49.00 AP rate.For that rate we'll stay at a value resort every time.