PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info For Complaints About Resort

BeccaO
02-07-2008, 09:14 AM
What is the best way to contact one of the resorts about complaints from a recent trip?? I emailed immediately after returning from our trip and still have not heard a word. It is going on 3 weeks now. Would calling the resort directly and asking for the manager be a better option at this point??? The more time goes on, the madder I get.:mad:

Ian
02-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Have you followed up, yet? I have to admit that, while their responses are usually less than helpful, I've never had them ignore one of my complaints. Although, I can't say I'd put it past them either.

I'd try digging up the number of Corporate in Burbank and call there. I find complaints to Execs get handled much more quickly than just general complaints. Mark it to the attention of Bob Iger.

Strmchsr
02-07-2008, 10:49 AM
It often takes 4-6 weeks before you get a response due to sheer volume. Just relax. They'll get to you. I've even received call backs when all I offered was a compliment to a CM. Don't stew on it as that will make you bitter towards your whole experience. If you really feel the need to get it off your chest immediately then click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/phonelist.asp) to go to Info Central's phone number list, call the resort and ask to speak to a manager.

crazeedizneefinatic
02-07-2008, 01:44 PM
I would wait to hear from someone. It probably does take awhile. Don't call the resort. You will be given the run around. I swear all the resort managers are holed up in the bat cave somewhere. From experience being on property and asking to speak to a manager every day for several days and getting no one, I cannot imagine one would come to the phone and if someone did come to the phone I highly doubt it would be the resort manager. They always seem to be in a meeting or something. Speak directly with someone who will take the complaint and hopefully follow up. Someone who will actually take it down and note it. Calling the resort will in no doubt make your blood boil.

LCPZA
02-07-2008, 10:00 PM
I would call the resort Manager. When I was there a few weeks ago we found an Adults Diaper under one of the beds mid week and made a complaint. They took care of the situation and gave us free passes for our next trip. I was not even asking for anything, all I wanted to do was to bring it to the attention of someone at DIsney hire up other than Mousekeeping. I was happy and pleased with the prompt serive I got from them.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-07-2008, 10:09 PM
You could try calling the hotel directly but you would probably get the GM's secretary. At least that's the way it was handled when I worked at a hotel.
You could also send a snail mail directly to the hotel and mention in the letter that you have sent an email to the corporate office as well. They don't like to hear that if they can handle it at a local level. They prefer to keep out of the range of fire from corporate if at all possible. Or call and see if you can get the email address for the GM at the hotel and still put that you emailed corporate as well.