PDA

View Full Version : Special Trip

Coleby
02-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok, I need some help. I am trying to plan our honeymoon. The dates will be in Sept. I am not telling the exact dates yet because we have not told the parents the exact dates yet and my mom reads the boards.

With that being said. It's going to be a 6 night 7 day stay on property. Trying to get in at NOLR. This is not my first time at WDW but it pretty much is hers. She has gone before with her parents and neices and nephews. So I want to make this as special as possible. That is where you all come in. Please give me any ideas that you may have so I can make this really magical. Thank you! :magic:

mook3y
02-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Definately get the Bride and Groom Mickey ears. They will get you lots of special attention!

Coleby
02-07-2008, 12:44 PM
I plan on getting the hats and the pins, but I have never gone to disney for romance, and I know there is a section on Intercot that gives some info, but I want info from you all as well. :mickey:

mook3y
02-07-2008, 02:06 PM
I have only ever been to WDW with a family.

The couple of nights that we had baby sitters, here is what we have done:

Narcoossee's is very nice and romantic. Make dinner reservations to start 1 hour prior to the fireworks at MK. You get a great view from there and they pipe in the music. (have done this twice, love it!).

DTD - we spent some time at the adventurers club (its a riot) and then danced for a couple of hours at 8 tracks.

Now, we did this one as a family, but would be romantic for a couple: Illuminations fireworks cruise.

I am sure others will be along with other suggestions soon!

Coleby
02-07-2008, 06:34 PM
That would be fun for the illuminations cruise. I hadn't thought of that yet. I am kind of disappointed because they really don't give you a lot of info for romantic couples and stuff lol. I guess age might help, I am going to be 28 and she is 37. We like to have fun, that's why we are going to the world. We are just two kids at heart!

heidi614
02-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Well, since your kids at heart, I can relate since we go with our 11 DS and 8 DD. The Castle would be fun. Search this site for posts on Anniversary or weddings. There was one that had a glass slipper delivered it was engraved and given to her at dinner at the castle. :mjump: