PDA

View Full Version : Common Room Key/Park Pass

Keneva
02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
We have a room only concierge reservation at the Poly this summer and our park tickets were purchased separately. Is it possible to get the park tickets "loaded" onto the room key so we can just carry one card around? A couple of years ago we bought the magic your way package and our room key was used for everything including the parks.

mook3y
02-06-2008, 10:45 PM
We have a room only concierge reservation at the Poly this summer and our park tickets were purchased separately. Is it possible to get the park tickets "loaded" onto the room key so we can just carry one card around? A couple of years ago we bought the magic your way package and our room key was used for everything including the parks.

I put together a surprise trip for a friend last year. Many people donated different things. Everything was combined onto one room key, including pre-purchased park tickets.

TheRustyScupper
02-07-2008, 11:27 AM
. . . Is it possible to get the park tickets "loaded" onto the room key so we can just carry one card around? . . .

1) Yes.
2) You can load ANY ticket onto a room key
. . . separate park tickets
. . . tickets bought with a package
. . . partially used park tickets
. . . tickets on a room key from a previous trip
. . . annual passes
3) However, only one ticket - not multiple tickets can be loaded.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
1) Yes.
2) You can load ANY ticket onto a room key
. . . separate park tickets
. . . tickets bought with a package
. . . partially used park tickets
. . . tickets on a room key from a previous trip
. . . annual passes
3) However, only one ticket - not multiple tickets can be loaded.

I have tried THREE times now to get them to put my annual pass on a room key... each time at a different resort at different times of the year... and they told me that they don't handle anything regarding annual passes in any capacity... I want my pass on plastic!!!

DDuck66
02-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I have tried THREE times now to get them to put my annual pass on a room key... each time at a different resort at different times of the year... and they told me that they don't handle anything regarding annual passes in any capacity... I want my pass on plastic!!!

It would be great if we did not have to carry our AP's and the room key. I am going to e-mail the Poly Concierge (May visit) and see what they have to say.

TheRustyScupper
02-07-2008, 05:02 PM

1) Please trust me on this one.
2) I have done it many times.
3) Just have the concierge desk scan it to the room key.
4) He/she should do it just like scanning any other ticket to the key.
5) Remember, if you already have a ticket on the key, no-can-do.
6) Only one ticket per key.