PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom or DHS?

DisneyTwirler13!
02-06-2008, 08:51 PM
I have a question on what to do for my birthday.
One of my best friends suggested going to WDW, which I did last year, but that this time I take her and my other best friend. We all want to go to Magic Kingdom, as it offers the most of what we want. But we also want to go to DHS, as it has Rock'n'Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. However, I am the only one who has ever been to DHS, and they would likely be very confused at all the crowds in that area.
So, my question is, do I go to MK or DHS, or do I splurge on a Park Hopper for 4 people? Or, should I stay home and have a more traditional party with my favorite meal for dinner?
Opinions welcome!!

crltkcagle
02-06-2008, 09:09 PM
my vote is to spend the day at mk! it's your personal preference though:mickey:

Meghan
02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
What's the occasion? Have you been to WDW before? Are you able to go often? If this is a once in awhile sort of occurence and you really like both parks then I'd splurge and get the hopper. If you're able to go often I'd probably spend the day at MK.

DisneyTwirler13!
02-06-2008, 10:04 PM
my vote is to spend the day at mk! it's your personal preference though:mickey:

What's the occasion? Have you been to WDW before? Are you able to go often? If this is a once in awhile sort of occurence and you really like both parks then I'd splurge and get the hopper. If you're able to go often I'd probably spend the day at MK.

And that's what I would do, personally. But there is also the issue of payment for the one-day passes. There would be at least four, one for myself, two for my friends, and one for an adult chaperone. That's what I need to work out...
I would just need to keep my Disney trivia to a limit... :thumbsup:

DisneyFreak23
02-06-2008, 10:08 PM
MK all the way! I love that park i feel it trully captures the Disney magic!:cloud9:

DisneyDD2
02-07-2008, 01:32 AM
MK all the way! I love that park i feel it trully captures the Disney magic!:cloud9:

I totally agree! And the MK has some thrill rides, too: the 3 mountains and it's got all the magic. Happy Birthday!

DDuck66
02-07-2008, 10:54 AM
My birthday in March falls on a Sunday and we are going to spend it at DHS. I try and stay away from MK on Saturdays and Sundays because of the crowds. When is your birthday?? There is a new parade at the DHS starting in late March. Either way, what could be better than spending your special day at WDW?