PDA

View Full Version : My Mom's 60th Birthday!!!

PammyPoohBear
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Hello Everyone!!! :mickey: My Aunt and I just booked a Disney World Vacation for October 21st to October 28th as a Surprise 60th Birthday Present for my mom (her sister)!!! Her Birthday is October 27th (so we will be there on her actually birthday!!) :yay: We want to tell her about her present soon so she can enjoy in the planning and excitement!!! An good ideas out there on how to tell her???? :party: It will just be me, my mom and my aunt!! We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside!!! I can't wait!!! :party: Any ideas will be appreciated!!!!

Donald
02-06-2008, 07:15 PM
I would wrap up one of the Disney World Pamphlets that you can get at your Disney Store (usually at check out or below the ticket display) so she could look at the maps and start planning!:mickey:

Have a great time surprising her and planning your vacation!

heidi614
02-06-2008, 07:32 PM
We leave in 8 days for my daughters 8th and my dads 60th! If you are computer savvy, you could download disney fonts and type up an invitation to have dinner at cindereall's castle and sign it Cinderalla. Or to sign in Mickey and Minnie.:party: Call 180 days for dining reservations!:mickey:

IloveDisney71
02-06-2008, 08:36 PM
You might want to include something that gives her a clue about where you are staying. A toy alligator or something like that could have the invitation or Disney maps in its mouth. ??? That may be really lame, but that is the first thing that popped in my mind! HA
No matter how you tell her, she will be surprised! What a fun birthday.

vamaggie
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Why don't you and your aunt take your mom out to dinner or lunch and (secretively) tell the waiter it is your mom's birthday. When they come and sing to her and she is completely confused, give her a "Disney basket" (or something like that you have made) that has maps, something to indicate POR (LOVE the gator idea!), sunglasses, anything Disney, etc.

javamama
02-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Buy here a travel book on Disney Planning, she'll get the hint:party: