PDA

View Full Version : Land/Sea question

disneyfreakmike
02-06-2008, 02:21 PM
I was online today getting ready to book when I was prompted for my PREFERED resort hotel while on land. I really want Polynesian, but the list also included Animal Kingdom Lodge, among others. Is the resort guaranteed? This is for my honeymoon and I just want to make sure everything is perfect. Thanks for the help!

#1disneyfan
02-06-2008, 08:31 PM
I would either use a travel agent or call directly. We booked our land/sea package through our travel agent and our resort was guaranteed since that is the one we picked. I am sure there is always a chance that things could change, but Disney is pretty good about keeping the resort you choose.

TammiMcMan
02-06-2008, 09:21 PM
I've never heard of a resort not being guaranteed once it's booked. Maybe because the DCL online system is not tied directly into Disney's resort reservation system, they have to say "preferred" just until availability is confirmed.

adoptionislove
02-11-2008, 10:24 PM
All I know is when we booked the Land and Sea for March, we requested Poly and we got it!

Now, with that being said...it is a "garden view" and that could mean looking at the parking lot. We requested a 1st floor with the hopes that we will have at least greenery to hide the cars. But, then again, with the room rates of $500.00 per night for the garden view I would hope there would'nt be alot of Yugos in the lot to have to look at!!!! LOL:thumbsup: