PDA

View Full Version : Info about free AP Lithographs...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Wasn't sure where to post this, but since I have to get them at DTD, I figured this works...

It says 1 of each lithograph per household, per day's visit... does that mean I can get them all at once? Or do they mean lithograph collectively? like each as in one of these particular series... It's hard to explain...lol

wendy*darling
02-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Where are you reading this information?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Mickey Monitor that came in the mail 2 or 3 days ago...

there are 4 separate coupons, one for each park...

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Erm, not sure if it's the same thing we are offering - a PWP (purchase with purchase).

We have these really nice lithographs sets we offer when you spend $40 or more, featuring one of each park. On the PWP, you don't have a maximum, just one per $40. Do you have a picture? I can tell you if it's the same one.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-06-2008, 11:36 PM
they didn't include a picture of what they will look like... but they were designed exclusively for passholders. we don't have to purchase anything, just turn in the coupon thingies at Art of Disney. they have a "dream" theme to them (Magic Kingdom Dreams, Epcot Dreams, etc.)...

SurferStitch
02-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Hmmm...we didn't get our Mickey Monitor yet. I hope we do....it sounds like a really nice set to collect on our next trip.

DDuck66
02-07-2008, 11:10 AM
they didn't include a picture of what they will look like... but they were designed exclusively for passholders. we don't have to purchase anything, just turn in the coupon thingies at Art of Disney. they have a "dream" theme to them (Magic Kingdom Dreams, Epcot Dreams, etc.)...
We are going next weekend. Let us know what you find out if you go before then. I understood it to be one litho from each park to be picked up at each park. We were going to hit Epcot and MK that weekend, and DHS and AK when we go back the weekend of March 2. Let me know if you can get them all at one location.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-07-2008, 12:57 PM
We are going next weekend. Let us know what you find out if you go before then. I understood it to be one litho from each park to be picked up at each park. We were going to hit Epcot and MK that weekend, and DHS and AK when we go back the weekend of March 2. Let me know if you can get them all at one location.

That's what I thought too (makes sense, right?), until I read the coupons...

It says:
"Magic Kingdom Park
Redeem for one (1) Magic Kingdom Dreams
Lithograph at the Art of Disney Store
between February 14-March 14, 2008."

Epcot says the same thing... AK and DHS are different though...
they say (for AK): "redeem for one (1) Disney's Animal Kingdom Park Dreams Lithograph at Guest Relations between February 14-March 14, 2008." for DHS: "redeem for one (1) Disney's Hollywood Studios Dreams Lithograph at The Prop Shop (where the heck is this???) between February 14-March 14, 2008."

We are going on Monday... I will ask then and see what they tell me and post on here...

baby minnie's mommy
02-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Oooh, can't wait to get our Monitor - we plan to visit MK on the 17th so maybe we could get a litho!

When did you all get your Monitors? I know somewhere it says there's one sent in Feb.

1EeyoreFan
02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
We got our Mickey Monitor and I noticed the coupons but we just made a trip in Jan. and don't forsee a trip before they expire. I hate that we have to miss out on the lithos. They sound really neat!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Oooh, can't wait to get our Monitor - we plan to visit MK on the 17th so maybe we could get a litho!

When did you all get your Monitors? I know somewhere it says there's one sent in Feb.

got mine on Monday or Tuesday...

divinedi
02-11-2008, 03:16 PM
What is a Mickey Monitor, and how does one go about getting it? Thanks.

SurferStitch
02-11-2008, 03:40 PM
That's what I thought too (makes sense, right?), until I read the coupons...

It says:
"Magic Kingdom Park
Redeem for one (1) Magic Kingdom Dreams
Lithograph at the Art of Disney Store
between February 14-March 14, 2008."

Epcot says the same thing... AK and DHS are different though...
they say (for AK): "redeem for one (1) Disney's Animal Kingdom Park Dreams Lithograph at Guest Relations between February 14-March 14, 2008." for DHS: "redeem for one (1) Disney's Hollywood Studios Dreams Lithograph at The Prop Shop (where the heck is this???) between February 14-March 14, 2008."

We are going on Monday... I will ask then and see what they tell me and post on here...

There is an Art of Disney store in MK (where the cinema used to be). There is also one right after you enter Epcot. Then there are the locations noted in AK and DHS. So, according to the descriptions you listed, it's apparent that you pick up each litho in each park. I just wish they still had that when we go in May. :(

baby minnie's mommy
02-11-2008, 08:41 PM
What is a Mickey Monitor, and how does one go about getting it? Thanks.

It's the newsletter they mail you when you have an Annual Pass. It tells you what's new at Disneyworld, and sometimes has special offers for AP holders. :mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-11-2008, 10:32 PM
There is an Art of Disney store in MK (where the cinema used to be). There is also one right after you enter Epcot. Then there are the locations noted in AK and DHS. So, according to the descriptions you listed, it's apparent that you pick up each litho in each park. I just wish they still had that when we go in May. :(

yup... i learned this yesterday! i was so confused because i thought, why would they make only 2 of them available at the art of disney store at dtd and not the other 2... once i asked in epcot it made so much more sense!

Crow
02-11-2008, 11:02 PM
I saw that it my Mickey Monitor & will be looking to pick them up in a few weeks when im there.
no clue of what they are like though

SurferStitch
02-12-2008, 07:42 AM
yup... i learned this yesterday! i was so confused because i thought, why would they make only 2 of them available at the art of disney store at dtd and not the other 2... once i asked in epcot it made so much more sense!

Are they nice? I sooooo wish we could get down there in time to get them.