PDA

View Full Version : How many of you Listen to Disney music while on Intercot?

2GOO-FEE
02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
How many of you listen to Disney Music while on Intercot?

DisFan01
02-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Well, not always while on INTERCOT, but I do listen to Disney music while on the computer.

I have many CD's, but I also love listening to an online radio with most (if not all) Park music on it!

It really brings the magic of Disney to my home... :cloud9:

Good Question! :thumbsup:

Jessie
02-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I listen to it on, off, while cleaning, cooking...

disneydeb
02-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I listen to it on, off, while cleaning, cooking...

ditto

Speedy1998
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Sometimes, it depends on what else I am doing. For example right now I am watching Biggest loser and browing post during commercials.

Sunshine1010
02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I only listen to it while I'm planning a vacation.

BUT - sometimes I'll listen for a second to Illuminations, Wishes, etc.

Other than that --- just during the planning phases.

IloveDisney71
02-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It just depends on my mood. :mickey:

jodijo
02-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Yes! I even listen to it while I am driving in my car.

Kairi_7378
02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Sometimes I can almost HEAR the park music when I read peoples' trip reports!

Walt Lucas
02-06-2008, 08:42 AM
i listen all the time. my MP3 player has over 2 gb of Disney parks music and ride thrus (like the 20+min ride thru of HM and Pirates)

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
02-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Yes, right now it is the Frontierland area loop :mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
I always do. Actually whenever I'm on the computer or in the office I listen to Socerer Radio. I love the Disney music they play.:mickey:

Laughin' place
02-06-2008, 03:57 PM
:music:I listen to live365 a lot on my computer at work, especially in the evenings when things slow down. I have some disney songs on my new ipod too. Id be interested to find out where you get all that good audio, Walt Lucas. I am also enjoying all the podcasts. Disney music, park sounds, ride sound tracks , etc can give me a real lift.

RedheadWriter
02-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Live 365 is awesome! I also have some great CDs that Dr Worm made for me that I listen to and some older discs that Walt Lucas made for me that work on my computer. Love them!!

DisneyDudet
02-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I pretty much don't listen to anything else but park music! I have a lot of other music, but it always ends up to park music!!

Live365 is great, especially when my music gets worn out. I do that every once in a while.

I listen to music no matter what I'm doing!

2GOO-FEE
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Okay, I have to ask what is Live365?

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Live 365 is internet radio....I listen to Sorcerer Radio on there. They are great! Listening now actually.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
02-08-2008, 03:32 PM
I have a ton downloaded to my computer at home and burned CDs/tranferred to Ipod for everywhere else ;)

Right now it is the Italy area loop :cool:

sleepingbooty
02-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Okay, someone please address this, because I've asked this before and never gotten an answer: Where do you find park background music and attraction music that you can actually download?

I listen to Live365 all the time, but none of those tunes are available for purchase or download. I've also searched on Itunes, and a couple other well known music sites: Nothing.

I'm leery to use file sharing sites, because whenever I did in the past (though Napster or Kazaa) I would end up with either viruses or malicious spyware. I even had to get a new computer because of it!

If someone has a good, safe source for these hard to find tracks, I'd love to know!

diz_girl
02-11-2008, 05:58 PM
I don't listen to it in Intercot, but I do have a Millenium Celebration CD in the CD player in my car. I think that it's the music to Illuminations and what they play in EPCOT after Illuminations when everyone is leaving the park.

Weird story. Shortly after Christmas this year my husband found at the end of our driveway three opened CD cases and two CDs lying on the ground. One was the CD and case for the WDW Millenium Celebration, one was a Michael Buble CD and case and the last one was just a case for a Rosemary Clooney Christmas CD. My DH thought that they were mine and brought them into the house. They weren't, but I kept them anyway. The Millenium Celebration CD looked pretty scratched, but I popped it in anyway. It sounds great and there's no problems at all. I haven't tried the Michael Buble CD, but I wished I had the Rosemary Clooney CD.

Bethis26fan
02-11-2008, 09:03 PM
I do sometimes, but mostly I'm watching tv and playing on the computer at the same time, but like tonight theres nothing on tv so I have live 365 playing.

jpH/keD
02-12-2008, 11:53 AM
I don't listen while on Intercot. I have to keep and ear out for my busy DS5!! BUT I do listen in the car all the time! A friend of mine gave me 3 cds that are a set and they have so many wonderful songs! I still cant get all the words to Yoho yoho a pirates life for me down but we keep trying! :thumbsup:

DisFan01
02-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Okay, someone please address this, because I've asked this before and never gotten an answer: Where do you find park background music and attraction music that you can actually download?

I listen to Live365 all the time, but none of those tunes are available for purchase or download. I've also searched on Itunes, and a couple other well known music sites: Nothing.

I'm leery to use file sharing sites, because whenever I did in the past (though Napster or Kazaa) I would end up with either viruses or malicious spyware. I even had to get a new computer because of it!

If someone has a good, safe source for these hard to find tracks, I'd love to know!

I sent you a PM. I hope it helps! :thumbsup:

pirate pixie
02-13-2008, 09:44 AM
I listen to park music every morning .
When i Take my DD to school we listen to the haunted mansion and splash mountain . and pretend that we are on these rides while we are waiting in the car pool lane . I know people think that we are nuts . :mickey:

goofysbabe
02-13-2008, 10:14 AM
I do - although not everyday, I do especially when it starts getting crazy in the office and I need to concentrate, I'll put on my earphones and tune in. The girl I share the office with always trys to talk to me though, then I have to keep taking my earphones out and saying "what", you'd think she'd catch on after a couple of times, but NOPE!!!! I have also purchased a CD with some attraction music on it, we listen to that in the car. I wish I could get Live365 in my car that would be awesome!!!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-13-2008, 01:50 PM

The only station I listen to on Live365 is Sorcerer Radio and you can purchase the tunes from their page. Next to the songs being played there is a button that says BUY. I've never tried to purchase the songs but it show up on every tune they play. And they do play park, attraction and resort music.

I hope this helps

sleepingbooty
02-14-2008, 08:11 PM
The only station I listen to on Live365 is Sorcerer Radio and you can purchase the tunes from their page. Next to the songs being played there is a button that says BUY. I've never tried to purchase the songs but it show up on every tune they play. And they do play park, attraction and resort music.

I hope this helps

Actually, if you click on "buy" it then does a search to find it for you (I think on Amazon), and it usually says "not found". Occasionally, some things are available - tracks that have been put out on Disney CDs. But as for background area music, and attraction music - it always says "not found." If you click on "download" it searches Itunes, I think. I haven't had any luck that way, either.

joanna71985
02-14-2008, 08:54 PM
I do! I listen to Disney music all the time. I would have to say 95% of my Itunes is Disney music.

dolphinmickey9170
02-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Always!

BklynChick
02-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Umm...I'm listening to my Disney playlist on iTunes right now! Here's what I have:
Spectro
Wishes
Flying (music from YOAMD commercials)
Soarin
Fantasmic
Illuminations:
ROE
We Go On
Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand
Promise
Tapestry of Dreams
Share a Dream Come True Parade
MSEP
Tiki Room
Parade of the Stars (from Disneyland)

DisneyorBust
02-16-2008, 11:06 AM
I always tune in to Live 365 when I am on Intercot! :thumbsup:

Sylvia
02-16-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't listen to Disney music while on Intercot. Right now, I Love Lucy is on TV, so I'm listening to the TV.

I do listen to Disney music at work. Since I work for the Government, internet music sites are off limits, so my Disney CD collection is at work. I have everything from the various park CDs to movie soundtracks. The music reminds me that there really is life after work. :thumbsup: