PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Poll (Part 6)

KAT1811
02-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Here is Part 6 of the Restaurant Poll spin off of the "where would you not eat again" thread. Someone there had suggested a poll trying to capture the amount of people that dislike a certain restaurant or multiple restaurants. There is the ability to vote for more than one restaurant so if you have more than one you dislike on the list feel free to vote for each of them. I am very interested to see the results.

SBETigg
02-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Spirit of Aloha? Uh, no- ha! Never again for that one.

Kairi_7378
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Sherri, that is the funniest description that I have heard of that show yet!

KAT1811
02-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Spirit of Aloha? Uh, no- ha!

:funny: LOL!!!! Okay I will admit that I missed that at first!!! :crazy: :blush:

Jared
02-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Spirit of Aloha? Uh, no- ha! Never again for that one.
Well said!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Spoodles - just blah. O'hana's is a favorite.

RAIDER
02-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Trail's End ...was the worst dining experience i have ever had in wdw

merlinmagic4
02-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Interesting poll but I couldn't vote in any of them! There isn't a restaurant I've tried and wouldn't go back to. I guess I'm either easy or I haven't tried that many restaurants.

LibertyTreeGal
02-06-2008, 08:08 AM
I voted for O'Hanas -- having been to Hawaii and being no stranger to ethnic food, this just didn't do it for me. Overcooked meats and so-so side dishes.

The salad dressing was great, but not worth the overall price by itself.....

PirateLover
02-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Well, I think the Spirit of Aloha is not as dreadful as some make it out to be. We had fun and thought the food was pretty good. However we wouldn't do it again anytime soon. I think it might be worth it to try once if you're really interested.

DNS
02-06-2008, 12:28 PM
I went with Trail's End also. Maybe it's just that we don't mix with the atmosphere there, but we just weren't too happy about it. The people are very friendly and the food wasn't bad, but the overall feel of the place did NOT work for us.

mickeymousedabomb
02-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Although we really enjoyed the show and food as many people don't agree with, but our expierence was great! We had nice seats and a very attentive waiter that was great with getting food the kids would rather have. We did this as our T-Day dinner for '07. So I like to think of that as a memory for us, going there instead of a place to go to for a non-special occasion. So that is the only reason I chose The Spirit Dinner Show!

KAT1811
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM
I went with Trail's End also. Maybe it's just that we don't mix with the atmosphere there, but we just weren't too happy about it. The people are very friendly and the food wasn't bad, but the overall feel of the place did NOT work for us.

Do you need ADRs for Trails End? I was just wondering if it would be an option for a last minute dinner if we decided to take the kids over to FW for the campfire some night. We like to do some "down time" when in WDW but I do not want to have to plan something like the campfire in advance.

DisneyorBust
02-06-2008, 01:22 PM
I have to agree with you Raider, Trail's End was our worst dining experience at WDW also.

tomatoe pie
02-06-2008, 01:56 PM
i must agree that the spirit of aloha was not anything i want to expierence again.:down:

the yachtsman's steak house was not good at all for the price paid. it would qualify as a less expensive restaurant. the other fine restaurants at wdw are much better.:(

oh oh! now i feel like a complainer.

i remember the days when there was nothing but one or two hot dog stands at wdw and they were expensive and not good. i really appreciate disney for giving us so many fine snack, counter and table service outlets. now mealtime is like a whole entertainment area of its own.:thumbsup:

trennedy
02-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Our favorite isn't on the list. I always look forward to the fish and chips at Rose and Crown...sitting on the patio watching Illuminations. I can't wait to go back in October and have a yard :beer: and enjoy!!

KAT1811
02-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Our favorite isn't on the list. I always look forward to the fish and chips at Rose and Crown...sitting on the patio watching Illuminations. I can't wait to go back in October and have a yard :beer: and enjoy!!

Glad you didn't vote for R&C in this poll. LOL! This is part of a 6 part polling on the restaurants Intercoters will not return to or at least not run back to anythine soon.

BelleFan2
02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Narcoose's was the one I chose -the food was very good but the staff were awful and the atmosphere was not good.(I specifically went at a time when the water parade would be on and of course everyone went outside for it and then stood in front of our table so we couldn't see.) Too much hassle to be worth it.

trennedy
02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
oops! sorry :blush:
I guess I should read a little better huh....
Spirit of Aloha definately gets a thumbs down...

DNS
02-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Do you need ADRs for Trails End? I was just wondering if it would be an option for a last minute dinner if we decided to take the kids over to FW for the campfire some night. We like to do some "down time" when in WDW but I do not want to have to plan something like the campfire in advance.
We did not have and ADR and we had no wait, but it might depend on what time you go.

GrmGrninGost
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I've eaten at about half of these places and liked them all! :mickey:

Mickey91
02-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Couldn't vote for any of these. The ones we have dined in have been excellent.:mickey:

DisneyGiant
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Couldn't vote here either.

But these polls are a great idea .........

Disneypixie513
02-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Trail's End..I expected better

SurferStitch
02-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Couldn't vote...out of the ones in the list we have eaten at, two are our very favorites (Narc's and V&A), so we always return to them, along with 'Ohana (another must do for us).

We also loved the luau, so no complaints there.

Hull-onian
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
I did not have a good experience at Spoodles.:ack: I was :sick: for two days after. I had to fly home the following morning. Didn't work for me. As for the Spirit of Aloha, I enjoyed the show and our meal was very good. We had a great time.:thumbsup:

Harriet
02-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Absolutly Spirit Of Aloha awful food and terrible service. O'Hana comes second in my book.