PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Poll (Part 3)

KAT1811
02-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Here is Part 3 of the Restaurant Poll spin off of the "where would you not eat again" thread. Someone there had suggested a poll trying to capture the amount of people that dislike a certain restaurant or multiple restaurants. There is the ability to vote for more than one restaurant so if you have more than one you dislike on the list feel free to vote for each of them. I am very interested to see the results.

Crow
02-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Scifi. clips repetetive, food not that great

The Flying Dutchman
02-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Scifi. clips repetetive, food not that great

Agree completely with Crow. Also, I don't know if it is common, but it seemed as if the AC was on overdrive when we were there. I'm from MN and I LOVE the cold (ask my wife!), but it was as if we walked into a freezer that day!

Jared
02-05-2008, 11:18 PM
I voted for the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater because it's awful and Rainforest Cafe because I have one in a mall 15 minutes from my house. It's too loud to enjoy a meal there, anyway.

:tasty:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Sci-Fi is the worst off all Disney food I've ever had. It came out cold...reheated...still cold....lacked service.....tasted terrible. I just couldn't eat it. I went to the Commissary and got something there instead.

I love Wolfgang Puck and Raglan Road though.

RAIDER
02-06-2008, 04:09 AM
Portobello Yacht Club ...was my vote

LibertyTreeGal
02-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Rainforest -- blah food at a high price.

GrmGrninGost
02-07-2008, 06:46 PM
We have eaten at Sci-fi only once, and I truely believe it was the worst meal I've ever paid for. Perhaps if we'd gone at lunch, or just for dessert it might have been better. But, as it was, we as a family thought it was awful! :ack:

trennedy
02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Not a big fan of Sci-Fi...To dark to see what you were eating. Didn't really like the flavor of the food and I expected more out of the clips.

Mickey91
02-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Sci Fi. Nasty Food! Okay atmosphere. Would have preferred the clips to be of Disney stuff and more variation instead of the same ones over and over.

splashtest
02-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Mama Melrose's....ewwwww.

ktflisa
02-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Also, I don't know if it is common, but it seemed as if the AC was on overdrive when we were there. I'm from MN and I LOVE the cold (ask my wife!), but it was as if we walked into a freezer that day!

Amen! It was freezing when I ate there! We were there in October 2005. I think that's why they have so many comments about cold food.

I also voted 'against' Planet Hollywood. I've eaten at a few around the country and they were all bad. The food is not fresh at all!

Spaceship Tigger
02-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Guess I'm just weird that we enjoyed our trips to both Sci-Fi and PH in recent years. I've eaten at two different Rainforest Cafes however (DD and Niagara Falls) and the service was horrific in both.

#1donaldfan
02-09-2008, 07:36 PM
PH has gone way, way down hill.....I was very disappointed the last time we went there......