PDA

View Full Version : CS and busses

bkahrens
02-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies about how CS is for kids but I forgot to ask a VERY important question. It looks like there are multiple stops for the busses, how is the service? I don't want to sppend an hour getting everywere, especially since this hotel is further out than POFQ. Thanks!

Tink's Mom
02-05-2008, 06:07 PM
We thought the bus service good there. We do not mind riding the busses at all, and most of the time we actually enjoy it. We are pretty casual though and usually not in a hurry.

Just thought I would mention that our kids really enjoyed CS. They loved the Dig Site pool. Some days they even had a pinata party! CS is our familys favorite moderate resort.

buzz2001
02-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Excellent! Best I've experienced at any resort. CSR doesn't share so it just 4 quick stops around the resort. They do this quickly. The buses always seem less crowded because of the convention aspect.

CrazyStudent
02-06-2008, 03:57 PM
The bus service was good when I was there. I didn't have any long waits and the buses were mostly empty, though I did go in early December before the Christmas rush began. It was easy to get to wherever I wished to go.

chicade88
02-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Does it matter which bus stop you go to how long the wait will be? I would imagine the main bus stop would be much more crowded?

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
The service is great! :thumbsup:On average we've waited about 5 to 10 mins for a bus. They come regularly and we haven't seen a lot of people at the stop where you check-in. Because of the consistency you rarely have to stand. I think we've only seen standing a couple of times and it's been leaving DD at night.

I've stayed at this resort 3 times and have never minded the trasportation. Unlike CB where we had to wait 45 mins a couple of times for a bus and almost always a 20-25 min wait. I think once did we wait less time.

DisneyDD2
02-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Does it matter which bus stop you go to how long the wait will be? I would imagine the main bus stop would be much more crowded?

We stayed at CS this past September and the bus situation was always excellent. Yeah, it did get a little crowded coming back from the parks at closing, but that's all buses. The main bus stop never seemed that crowded when the bus stopped to pick up guests. Enjoy your trip!

c&d
02-08-2008, 09:51 AM
I happen to think that because it's a convention hotel there seems to be better bus service. If you impress the business people with how good the service is, chances are they'll bring their family back for a vacation. Just my :twocents:.

When we were there we never waited more than 10 minutes for a bus, we've waited much longer at other resorts.