PDA

View Full Version : Doing the Double Digit Dance

dolphinmickey9170
02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
WOOHOO!! 99 days and counting, here is what we have planned so far. Tell me what you think, any feedback (good or bad) would be appreciated:

May 15th arrive in WDW by 10, check in, then to Mini Golf at Winter Summerland. Then Bus to OKW and boat to DtD for Ghirardelli's (gotta have my hot fudge sundae). Back to resort to chill, swim, whatever and get ready for MK. We will meet up with Will and Shannon who will hopefully join us for dinner at Cali Grill just in time for Wishes, then stay at MK for EMH til 2am.

May 16th we will head for BB for the day then to DHS getting Fantasmic Package at Hollywood and Vine and watch Fantasmic, and Will and Shannon will meet up with us again. WOOHOO!!

May 17th DisneyWhirled and DWHubby and their kiddies will meet up with us in Epcot today, hopefully Will and Shannon will be with us too and we are heading for O'Hana for dinner then back to finish off Epcot and Illuminations then swimming at OKW.

May 18th we meet with Karen and John again (See above names) and hopefully Will and Shannon and have Crystal Palace breakfast. Spending the day at MK and then Plaza Rest for dinner, again with John and Karen. We will be having a MINI INTERCOT MEET with Tygger7, myself, DWHubby, DisneyWhirled and Willful. (See this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=123999)). Anyone wants to join, come on down. We will be staying for EMH til 1am.

May 19th we will be at AK for the day, hopefully John and Karen can join us and we have only CS planned today. AK EMH are until 10, so we will hang out there until then.

May 20th we have Cindy's breakfast today and will spend the morning in MK then move to Epcot where we will meet up with John and Karen and then for dinner at LeCellier, Illuminations and EMH til midnight.

May 21st we will spend the day at DHS having CS for lunch and seeing the new Block Party Bash then off to MK for LTT dinner with John and Karen and then we are hitting the P&PP (Tickets went on sale Feb 6th!!). My family is all dressing as pirates. Wait til you see these outfits I got on ebay. TOO FUNNY!! Even the DGD is dressing as a pirate, since she'll be a princess the day before, we thought we would mix it up a bit. She is so cute in her outfit.

May 22nd we are hitting TL for part of the day and then to Kona Cafe for dinner then MK for our last night to see Spectro and Wishes.

May 23rd we will check out and put our luggage with bell services. We will be meeting up with John and Karen for the KITCHEN SINK at Beaches and Cream, then we will be heading to the airport to go home. This will be bittersweet as we know we will be coming back again in just a few short months for a longer two week trip with more friends I met here on Intercot, plus Will and Shannon again from Magic Never Ends. WOOHOO!!

This is going to be a great trip. We will be spending time with some fabulous people I met here last year and their beautiful children. I look forward to some fun times.

Can't wait to see ya in March (John and Karen)!!

Tygger7
02-05-2008, 03:21 PM
:woohoo:Woo hoo!! :joy:Doin' the double digit dance here too! :dance: I can't wait to finally meet some fellow Intercotees! It's gonna be a party at the Ice Cream Parlor on the 18th! :party: 95 days and counting!!!

vizsla
02-05-2008, 04:01 PM
:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
02-11-2008, 03:48 PM
So now I'm thinking of adding in Cirque du Soliel. Does anyone have any thoughts about which cat. I should choose. I looked at the interactive 3-d seating chart on their website, but I am still unsure.

THOUGHTS??

pdrlkr
02-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

kakn7294
02-12-2008, 04:48 PM
May 20th we have Cindy's breakfast today and will spend the morning in MK then move to Epcot where we will meet up with John and Karen and then for dinner at LeCellier, Illuminations and EMH til midnight.This is my birthday - you'll be at WDW and I won't! :sob: It all sounds so great! Anyway, I'll see you in 179 days!

DisneyorBust
02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Your plans sound great! Enjoy the double digit dancin'!

DisFan01
02-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Have a wonderful & magical time! :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
02-13-2008, 03:09 PM
This is my birthday - you'll be at WDW and I won't! :sob: It all sounds so great! Anyway, I'll see you in 179 days!

I'm so sorry, I wish you were going to be there too. Is it August yet? No, wait, I don't want to miss May first. Sorry, I'll be thinking of you while we are there.