PDA

View Full Version : Which resort for Halloween?

buzznwoodysmom
02-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Since it doesn't look like we'll be taking our Thanksgiving trip to WDW this year I'm thinking of surprising the boys with a short trip for Halloween. We've been to both MVMCP and the Pirates and Princess Party, but never MNSSHP. Halloween is one of my kids favorite holidays and I've heard the party is great! I am trying to decide which resort to stay at for a short 3 night trip for Halloween. We'd like to be there on Halloween day itself. Which resorts have the best holloween activites the day before and the day of Halloween? We've always wanted to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge, but are not sure about the reliability of transportation so a short trip would be a great way to check it out. On the other hand we'd really like a resort that would offer the kids fun Halloween activites since we would like to spend one day just at our resort. Any suggestions?

mickey&missy
02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
We went Halloween 06 and had a blast!!! We stayed at WL and it was great! I'm not sure if they do this at all the resorts, but the CM's craved pumpkins and there was a contest. The pumpkins were really cool!!! They did activities buts we didn't do any of them. DD and I spent part of the day at DTD and she went to BBB and them we went to MNSSHP!

trennedy
02-05-2008, 05:45 PM
The last time we went to MNSSHP we stayed at CBR. It was a lot of fun. My DS and DD decorated halloween cookies and Goofy came to the resort before we went to MK. That was great. This year we will be staying at BC for Halloween and going to MNSSHP again. I am looking forward to it and am sure that the BC and all Disney properties do something special.
:mickey: