PDA

View Full Version : Jim Shore Figurines At World Of Disney

SnowWhite79
02-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Everybody! I was just wondering for those of you that have been to DTD recently if you have seen the new Jim Shore figurine that is Minnie as a teacher? I was curious if it is available at World Of Disney. I know they have some there. I will be heading to the World on Friday and Saturday. Just wanted to get a heads up if I could. Thanks in advance.

SnowWhite79:mickey:

Disneytrotters
02-05-2008, 03:27 PM
I have never seen any Jim Shore at World of Disney. However, you can sometimes find it at the Art of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Our best luck with his figurines has been at either the American Pavilion at Epcot, or the store that used to be in the Castle at MK. You can also go to Jim Shore's website www.jimshore.com and view/purchase all of his Disney figures. Hope this helps.:mickey:

doombuggy
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I was in AOD last night, but did not notice what Jim shore they had - I was in & out really quick, placing my art on demand order for Saturday pickup. We carry some of his stuff at Disney's Days of Christmas, but it's pretty much just the Christmas Disney pieces, and some other non-disney holiday items of his. I have not seen the piece you spoke of, but it is probably available at other retailers and not just Disney.

good luck!

wdwnomad
02-05-2008, 10:42 PM
I can't remember if it was the Art of Disney or Uptown Jewelers in the MK has a very nice selection of Jim Shore pieces. I would also check out either online or stores for it as well. Disneyshopping online now sells Jim Shore. I know many Hallmark store carry him too. Many times you can get them on sale some place.

DisneyDudet
02-06-2008, 12:53 AM
You can look online for a store that might carry it. I have a Minnie Nurse that I never saw at WDW, so there's other places to find them.

In fact, I just googled Jim Shore teacher, and a Minnie Teacher figurine popped up from Disney Shopping online. I will send you the link by PM.

SnowWhite79
02-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies. I know you can find Jim Shore figurines at other places besides Disney, like Hallmark. I was just wanting to see if they possibly have that particular one there since I will be there this weekend. I checked at a Hallmark the other day and they didn't have it. I'm going to check at on here before we go. I know they do have some at WOD back where the watches and all that are located. If I can't find it in a store I'll get it online, but I just wanted to see if I could find it in a store first. Thanks again for all your replies. Have a great day!

SnowWhite79:mickey: