PDA

View Full Version : AAARRRGGHHH!!! Pirate & Princess Party!!!

Hayden's Dad
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Ok now that we are all in the mood. :D

Looks like we will be going to the Pirate & Princess Party on May 13. What can we expect? What are the little bags? I have a good resource of the characters out and about from my fellow anglers and I have looked at the info central tab. I just want your expereinces. Thanks.

Now I just need to find a Capt. Hook outfit for a two year old. :thumbsup:

tys_mommy
02-05-2008, 11:14 AM

Ebay but try to not outbid me as I'm looking myself:blush:

Hayden's Dad
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Ebay but try to not outbid me as I'm looking myself

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! But it be every pirate for dem selves matey!!! Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me!!
Here's to us both finding the swag we need!! AAAARRRR!!

joanna71985
02-05-2008, 12:01 PM
Ok now that we are all in the mood. :D

Looks like we will be going to the Pirate & Princess Party on May 13. What can we expect? What are the little bags? I have a good resource of the characters out and about from my fellow anglers and I have looked at the info central tab. I just want your expereinces. Thanks.

Well, the parties past March 14th are not "official" yet. But when they are:

The parties are a lot of fun. The fireworks are a must-see. From what I have heard, there is only 1 parade a night now, and not 2. You are given little treasure bags that you can put beads and jewels into.

senderella
02-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Just went to the P&P party on Saturday. It was great! There were alot more people in costume this year than last year. There was only one parade (kinda short) but the fireworks were amazing! Very good show.
If you want to see Jack Sparrow, go early. They started letting people in about 6:50 and we still waited about 20 minutes. The line got up to an hour wait.

We also received more beads then gems. It looked like they ran out of gems. I miss the chocolate!
It was a great time...have fun!

vamaggie
02-05-2008, 12:43 PM

My son went as Hook for H'ween a few years back (I think he was 6?) I got the costume at Party City. Don't know if their website may have one. Good Luck!

Hayden's Dad
02-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Where is the meet and greet for Jack.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
As you head over the bridge towards Adventureland, the entrance will be where Timon and Rafiki normally do their sets.

I love Jack! Tell him his wife is looking for him! (ahaha, I wish....).

Hayden's Dad
02-05-2008, 02:23 PM
We have dinner reservations for LTT that night at 5:30 so after we eat we will head straight there, that way we will see him first and then make our way around Adventureland.

Where do you get the treasure bags?

joanna71985
02-05-2008, 02:58 PM
We have dinner reservations for LTT that night at 5:30 so after we eat we will head straight there, that way we will see him first and then make our way around Adventureland.

Where do you get the treasure bags?

I got mine at the area where I got my wristband.

senderella
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
They also have loot/bootie bags at each of the stations....just in case you lose one or need another. They also have them at the entrance to the park.

playdead88
02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
we are going to the april 23rd p&pp and i can't wait to tell my dd7 - im holding out until the tix are on sale and i officially have them - just in case - but its killing me! it sounds awesome and i so want to tell her :secret: