PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Card vs Disney Store card

AuntDJ
02-05-2008, 09:18 AM
So this is a side bar to the "Spending $ at WDW" thread.

Captain Jessica mentioned the difference between a Disney Gift card and the Disney STORE gift card...my question...

Can I get the Disney gift card from the Disney Store? If no, where do I get one?

Thanks!
DJ

mickey&missy
02-05-2008, 09:25 AM
I believe you can, but I'm not 100% sure. If your going to go to the mall to purchase one call the store first to make sure.

I know you can get a Disney Gift card from disneyshopping.com put gift card in the search box, the Disney Gift Card is the second one that comes up. the one with Mickey with his arms open.

Good luck!!!

AuntDJ
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks~ that worked perfectly. Especially since I don't have a Disney Store locally.

DJ

PinKy
02-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes, just go to the register at your Disney Store and tell them you would like a Disney gift card that can be used at parks/Disney hotels etc. Its just like putting Disney Dollars on a card.

Young@Heart
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Yes, just go to the register at your Disney Store and tell them you would like a Disney gift card that can be used at parks/Disney hotels etc. Its just like putting Disney Dollars on a card.

Thanks for this! It would be even better if I could load money onto the cards every month, instead of putting it all on at once. I wonder if they're "re-loadable" like some gift cards are?

Fangorn
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
I wonder if they're "re-loadable" like some gift cards are?

Yes, the Disney Gift Cards are reloadable. There's a number on the back you can call to reload them.

Steve
:mickey:

wdwnomad
02-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Although I haven't done it, you can also take the card to Disney Store and add more money to it using cash.