PDA

View Full Version : Beaches N Cream ??

heidi614
02-04-2008, 03:17 PM
OK I added lunch at beaches n cream. Do they take ADR? What is the wait like? How do I get there from Epcot? Have a birthday that day, too.:party:

Tygger7
02-04-2008, 03:34 PM
They do not take ADR's ....I tried to get them for our upcoming trip and couldn't. Your best bet would be to go at a slightly "off" time...like early lunch or early dinner. That's our plan to beat the crowds. Good luck!!:thumbsup:

playdead88
02-04-2008, 03:42 PM
on of our faves! you'll love it but they don't take adrs we usually find that 11:00 am for lunch is good and 4ish for dinner is also good you may have a bit of a wait but at peak dining times you can wait up to 1.5 hours so just keep that in mind - have a great time! :mickey:

ElenitaB
02-04-2008, 05:48 PM
To get to Beaches & Cream from Epcot, go out the "back" entrance between the UK and France, and either take the boat or just walk down the walkway to the right. The restaurant is located behind the Beach Club's fabulous pool.

jakeybake
02-04-2008, 05:59 PM
We stayed at the Beach Club in August. Beaches and Cream was very busy from around 6:00 p.m. until closing. Anytime before that you should be ok.

jefmblrd
02-05-2008, 04:42 AM
You'll love Beaches n Cream; it's a great place. Make sure you leave room for a sundae! Just look for Stormalong Bay, the pool; it's tucked in behind there.

If you can, leave some time to explore the whole area,Taking a walk all the way around to the Boardwalk and seeing what's over there is a lot of fun, especially if you've never been.

splashtest
02-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Can't wait to try the Kitchen Sink in April.

moe513
02-05-2008, 10:57 AM
This place is always busy.It is very small inside. Even the take out line is long. I find it very messy in there. I go there alot to get take out coffee when we stay at the yc.

NJDad
02-05-2008, 09:40 PM
We stopped by there the other day, long wait for tables so we did takeout. It was a little after our lunch time, maybe near 2 PM, yet as written above, it's tiny.

Got takeout milkshakes. Pretty offpeak time of the year, so no wait for those other than the time it took to make the shakes.

Jared
02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
To reach Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, simply exit Epcot through the International Gateway and walk down the walkway to the Beach Club.

The restaurant does not accept Advance Dining Reservations, but you should be able to snag a table with a minimal wait at an off hour. It's known more for ice cream sundaes and milkshakes than actual food, but it does serve a solid lunch and dinner if you're looking for a burger and fries.

heidi614
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
8 Days!:mickey:

joanna71985
02-07-2008, 03:12 PM
I love eating at Beaches n' Cream. Unfortunately you can only book it the day off, right there. It is totally worth it though. The burgers and shakes are soooooo good.

And if you plan on doing the Kitchen Sink....bring an army! It is HUGE!