PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill diff between lunch & dinner

Crow
02-04-2008, 01:45 PM
besides the $7 is there something different served at dinner? I didnt see anything listed differetly. anyone there recently?
im thinking about trying here in a few wks using DDE.

jwildflower1981
02-04-2008, 02:19 PM
We went for dinner in December and they had turkey with a cranberry glaze (yummy), catfish, and steak. I don't remember the sides. They had the best cornbread I've ever eaten(And I'm from the south) rolls, and biscuts. For dessert it was a very good apple cobbler. The characters we saw were: farmer Mickey, Chip and Dale, and Pluto. We really enjoyed it and gave it 2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Ilm not sure what they serve for lunch, but I hope this helps. Have a great trip:mickey:

ElenitaB
02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
It used to be that they didn't offer the salad at lunch. However, I think that may have changed. We'll be going next week so I'll check for you.

When we're not on the DDP, we tend to have TS breakfasts and lunches instead of dinners. It's a great way to save some money and still enjoy our favorite places.

Crow
02-04-2008, 07:19 PM
thanks
ill be doing more lunches also. thats how i used to do it, except for last yr when i was on DDP.
i figure even being on DDE 20% lunches are better deals....well except i will get CA Grill in there somewhere