PDA

View Full Version : Florida's Turnpike tolls?

packofjedis
02-04-2008, 01:32 PM
We'll be driving in May from Indiana. How much are the tolls on the Florida's Turnpike? I've driven this route before (but from Tennessee) but I can't remember how much change we'll need.

Thanks for the help:drive:

Strmchsr
02-04-2008, 02:02 PM
I think grand total it was less than $5. The tolls at each station vary from 50 cents to $1.50 or something like that, but I didn't spend more than $5 total.

MNNHFLTX
02-04-2008, 03:07 PM
The Florida Turnpike website has a Toll Calculator (http://www.floridasturnpike.com/TRI/index.htm) where you can choose the route you're going to drive and where you're going to get on and off of it.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Erm, it depends on where they get on the Turnpike.

If they get on at I-95, it will be more than $5.

packofjedis
02-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks, MNNHFLTX! The toll calculator was very helpful.

:mickey3:

ktflisa
02-04-2008, 08:24 PM
:-o err, wish I had thought about the tolls before our Sept trip. We never rent a car - always use Mears or Quicksilver... but in Sept we did some different things so rented a car. We got in at midnight. I completely forgot to ask for change at the rent car counter... we made it through all but the last toll. It was a 50cent one - we only had 35. We through our 35 cents in and went on... didn't have much choice unfortunately. I've been waiting for a bill but haven't received one yet. Maybe they reviewed the video and saw us frantically searching for change! :mickey: