PDA

View Full Version : Best Place for breakfast

TruePrincess
02-04-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm looking for a couple good breakfast spots for my next trip. Normally we just grab something quick from the food court, but I want something more relaxed for this trip. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cookie123
02-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I have 3 big favorites:

1. Fresh - at The Dolphin
2. Yacht Club Galley - at The Yacht Club
3. Cape May Cafe - at The Beach Club

* All are buffet

DisneyDD2
02-04-2008, 04:03 PM
We love the Crystal Palace, of course we have kids. But even if they weren't with us we'd go there.

I believe
02-04-2008, 06:54 PM
We ate at Cape May yesterday (2/3) for the first time and we loved it! The food was really good. Lots of fresh fruit and a great yogurt station YUM! The omlet style scrambled eggs were so good. The characters came back again and again. Our girls (10 and 6) had a blast. After breakfast we went to the beach and buit a sand castle... So relaxing!
The only "problem" is now I have to start saving all my pennies, pocket lint and all, because we all fell in love with the resort, especially the pool. Everyone is hoping to stay there on our next trip! I think it must be the smell of suntan lotion in the lobby that won us over! Ahhhh....

DakotaDisney
02-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Boma at AKL

Great Food, fun atmosphere
Food from Africa and America
Good variety of food

It is a buffet, but I don't find it hectic or cafeteria like.

Plus if you are not staying at AKL, it gives you an opportunity to check out a great resort. Check out the Animals, the cool lobby and the nice gift shop.

SAnderson70769
02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I must agree! BOMA at AKL is great and it is very cool to get to check out the resort. I've never eaten any other meal there besides breakfast but we love it! Have fun!

NJGIRL
02-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Cookie we were thinking about having breakfast at Fresh this time around. We have had it at Cape May and loved it. How do you compare Fresh to the Cape May as far as the selections?

We want to do a breakfast buffet without the characters this time and have already done BOMA.

rcaide
02-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Donald's breakfast at the AK Tusker House was wonderful. When we were there in Dec., we ate there and wished we would have booked it again a different morning. The food is great and we liked how the place was set-up. It was very convenient to get to the food. It didn't feel as though you had to fight the masses to eat. I would highly recommend this breakfast.

Shugoondola
02-05-2008, 12:17 PM
My favorite breakfasts are:

1) Boma at the AKL
2) Fresh at the Dolphin
3) Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary (but that's NOT "relaxing"!) :party:

Kona Cafe was nice, but I totally disliked the Tonga Toast. :sick: Would definitely get something else.

:mickey:

#1donaldfan
02-05-2008, 01:04 PM
#1 Boatwrights at POR Riverside

#2 Donalds Safari Breakfast

#2 CP at the MK.......

wire0monkey
02-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Boma
Cape May Cafe

Both are really low key places, with great food and good service. It's an excellent way to start the day.

Fresh is very good for a non-buffet place, but I like the option of getting food for the kids right away.

wire0monkey
02-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Sorry... I said "Fresh," but I meant "Spoodles."